Date & Rate.....2008!

RPH with AAA (qualifiying rate) rate for Sept 3rd and 4th $192.
blue member
I booked it a few weeks ago, but can't get the AAA rates up now and a phone call is very expensive, so if anyone notes the AAA rates dropping for sept please post :)

my original booking was to include the entire package including taxes for Holiday December 27-January 1, 2009 at Portofino including ride tickets for all at Deluxe Club Level including taxes for $2322.07. (4 adult guests) After booking, the Universal site then said that it did not include club level just deluxe room. They then wanted to charge another $150 more per night ($759) for club perks. After some arguing on the part of my agent, then me calling the club # on the Universal site we were able to add club for another 61 per night for a grand total including taxes of $2628.51.

Still not what they originally stated, but way better than nothing.

Please don't tell me any different if this isn't a good deal:)

....can't get the AAA rates up now and a phone call is very expensive, so if anyone notes the AAA rates dropping for sept please post :)

AAA rates don't usually go down....what might happen is another discounted rate may become available...or they'll announce AP rates.... usually the AAA rate you book with stays the same ;)

AAA rates don't usually go down....what might happen is another discounted rate may become available...or they'll announce AP rates.... usually the AAA rate you book with stays the same ;)

that usually can be the case but exceptions can happen.

3 years ago the AAA rate i had dropped for the time period i was booked for the HRH.

what happened was many rooms were cancelled out and the AAA dropped to help fill up the rooms.

i was lucky and caught that, and modified my rate due to the many cancellations at the last minute.

you can't always count on a AAA rate to drop, but it is possible.
doesn't hurt to check prior to leaving on your trip.

bumping to top of page. This really needs to be a sticky...

Hint, Hint Phamton :teeth:

bumping to top of page. This really needs to be a sticky...

Hint, Hint Phamton :teeth:

Thanks buddy! :hug:

I have begged and pleaded :worship: to have this as a sticky.....

...no luck :sad2:

Jodie's from 2007 is a sticky....and I think it's a great idea to 'sticky' them....easy to compare rates and get an idea of how much you are looking at with the different times of year and various rates....

hint, hint ;)

I concur...Make it a sticky, please....!!

Thanks for all the help from everyone....Everything is ready (I hope)....I did pick up tickets from AAA (wife likes to have the actual tickets)....

Hotel and flight are all ready, so what could I have forgotten?....LOL

:goodvibes

I concur...Make it a sticky, please....!!

Thanks for all the help from everyone....Everything is ready (I hope)....I did pick up tickects from AAA (wife likes to have the actual tickets)....

Hotel and flight are all ready, so what could I have forgotten?....LOL

:goodvibes

me

Month: May
Date: 24-28
Hotel: HRH
Room Type: 2 Queen garden view
Rate: $189/24th, 25th $159/26th, 27th
Rate Type: Florida Resident w/$150 coupon book and t-shirts
Loews First Upgrade applied?/LF level: Gold/not applied
username: moqu

We just took advantage of a change in availability with the super saver rate and instead of being in a queen, standard view room at RPR from 10/12 - 10/16 for $195.00 a night, we have a king standard view room now and guaranteed roll-in shower for $195.00 a night. We had thought we had the roll-in shower requested before, but the person checked and it hadn't been noted. Somehow it was missed by the previous reservation agent, but it is all fixed now. :)

August 12th 14th 2 rooms booked

Rack $299
AAA $256
AP $219
Obstructed AP $204

August
12-14th
HRH
2 Queen
Rates quoted for all levels:
Rack $299
AAA $256
AP $219
Obstructed AP 2 queen $204 ( we booked the obstructed view)
Rate Type: AP
No/Blue
Laurabearz

Aug 19 - 23
PBH
Standard Gardenview
$164 first 3 nights
$199 last night
APH
No/Blue
Minnie & Me

plus 2 free movies, $10 concession coupon, $150 booklet.

Dates: June 17 and 18
Property: RPH
Room type: Standard (upgraded to King Suite--see below)
Rate: $219.60
Rate type: AAA
LF level: Platinum
LF upgrade applied: yes (upgraded to King Suite when I made the reservation)

OK, I did it, I officially extended our stay this October from 10 to 14 days :goodvibes

We moved to the RPR from the HRH, (the HRH was booked up for the extra days I wanted) we will be at a timeshare swap (Marriott's Cypress Harbour) for 7 days (Oct 17th-24th), and then 7 days at the RPR (Oct 24th-30th) We got the supersaver rate at the RPR.

Standard, 2 queens
$207 for the 2 weekend nights
$195 for the 4 weekday nights!

I'm psyched!!!!!!:cool1: Not sure yet if my DS, who'll be 21 by then (oh my :scared1: ) can stay more than the originally planned 10 days because of his job, we'll have to see about that.

This is probably the best mood I've been in since we got back from our trip a little over a week ago :) :)

OK, I did it, I officially extended our stay this October from 10 to 14 days :goodvibes

We moved to the RPR from the HRH, (the HRH was booked up for the extra days I wanted) we will be at a timeshare swap (Marriott's Cypress Harbour) for 7 days (Oct 17th-24th), and then 7 days at the RPR (Oct 24th-30th) We got the supersaver rate at the RPR.

Standard, 2 queens
$207 for the 2 weekend nights
$195 for the 4 weekday nights!

I'm psyched!!!!!!:cool1: Not sure yet if my DS, who'll be 21 by then (oh my :scared1: ) can stay more than the originally planned 10 days because of his job, we'll have to see about that.

This is probably the best mood I've been in since we got back from our trip a little over a week ago :) :)

Thats great and always nice to be able to stay extra days at Universal :woohoo: :woohoo:

July
6-10
Rpr
2 QUEEN/Standard Room
Aaa Rate
No Available Upgrade/gold
Jillybeene71

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter