Date & Rate.....2008!

I can be such a doofus sometimes...

Nevermind my post w/rates. Just dawned on me that they are 09 rates. Durrrr... Where's the Homer D'oh smilie when you need it?

As there's not a 2009 date and rate thread, I see nothing wrong with putting your February date in this thread.

Just booked this morning. :banana:

(5 Days)November 23, 2008 through November 28, 2008
Promotion Code: SUPER SAVINGS
Room Type: CLUB ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS
Average Nightly Rate: $311.00
Total Cost w/o Taxes: $1555.00
Total Cost With Taxes: $1749.00
Loews Platinum Member

Im back;) cancelled original dates of 10/24 for cruise months ago...just cannot stay away & had to book 2 nights onsite:rolleyes1

October
18 & 19
PBR
Garden View
APH
2 Queens
$244 Sunday
$199 Monday
no/Gold...although im holding out hope;)
keishashadow

barb u r dedicated, i'd thought u'd be buried under a mound of laundry...welcome home!

What hotel Tizzy?

The Hard Rock Hotel!! :woohoo:

I wanted to try the RPR, because I think the pool looks great for the kids, and I love the tropical decor, but a standard room is just to small for us. Wish they had deluxe rooms there. Now DH is asking if I want to change and stay at the PBH since he was just promoted. Not sure, I love the HRH so much, and I think its cooler for the kids. :cool2:

Not sure, I love the HRH so much, and I think its cooler for the kids. :cool2:

Ok Have to pipe in with this story.

I was telling my kids about the Hard Rock (this was a few years back, our first stay there) and I said, there are guitars all around, and sometimes even Rock stars stay there....

and my 7 YO said.. Like Jesse Katsopolis????

(full house reference for those who dont know lol)

Oct 12 - 1 night
HRH
Standard Room
party of 5 (so extra bed charge)
AAA discount
1st time using Loews First, so no upgrades yet
$237.60
$292.60 (w/ tax & extra bed charge)

I was telling my kids about the Hard Rock (this was a few years back, our first stay there) and I said, there are guitars all around, and sometimes even Rock stars stay there....

OMG, that is too funny!! My daughters love that show. When an ER commercial came on I said, ya know that is Jesse from Full House, they looked at me and said "it can't be he is to old." :rotfl:

Update on my date and rate:

(5 Days)November 23, 2008 through November 28, 2008 @ PBH
Promotion Code: Super Savings
Room Type: 2 Queen Bedroom Portofino Suite
Loews Platinum Member Upgrade
Rate $247.00 per night
Total $1311.75

:lmao: I just choked on my coffee. That, my friend, is hilarious! Uncle Jesse, the rock star...

Hi Everyone
Been a while, I've been keeping up, but real busy. Anyway, I just made a change for our October stay I wanted to share with you. We were originally booked at the RPR for 6 nights, Oct 24-30 at the super saver rate of $207 for the Friday and Sat nights, then $195 for Sunday through Wed nights.
Well, called to check availability at the HRH, we are so spoiled from the 5 minute walk, and being a musician, well, you get the idea, it has become our favorite onsite hotel.

I'm getting off track, the moral of the story is the AP rate is LOWER than the super saver rate. We are now staying at the HRH with the first 2 nights (10-24 & 10-25) at $219 and the next 4 nights (10-26 to 10-29) at only $174 :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

How cool is that!! So if anyone coming down for HHN, or any other reason, this info might help ya out!

August 12th - August 14th - 2 nights
Hotel: RPR
Room type: Standard
2 Queen beds
Rate $146.40
Rate Type: APH discount
New Loews Member -never used (& won't be able to use cause I booked APH)
Total: $329.85 (w/tax)
Username: APB513

So Excited I just booked !

HRH Club (our first time going Club)
Aug 26-31st
2 Adults 3 Kids
Super Saver Rate 269.00
(cheaper than the APH since that had a rate change for the weekend and SS didn't and SS qualifies for YF !)
YF Platinum but no upgrade since we are in Club. But we do get the 100.00 credit for food, spa, or golf.

So Excited I just booked !

HRH Club (our first time going Club)
Aug 26-31st
2 Adults 3 Kids
Super Saver Rate 269.00
(cheaper than the APH since that had a rate change for the weekend and SS didn't and SS qualifies for YF !)
YF Platinum but no upgrade since we are in Club. But we do get the 100.00 credit for food, spa, or golf.

congrats!
glad they told you it was all valid now
i bet you will sleep better tonight knowing it's all taken care of

We got the Summer Getaway rate at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Hard Rock Hotel Garden View (Loews Member so hoping for Pool View upgrade) for $693 for 4 nights. That includes tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter