Dates for MNSSHP 2003??

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering when they would come out with the dates for MNSSHP. I would like to make ressie's asap but would like to have the dates first, although my 2 oldest ds have a school holiday Oct 13 & 14 and we will prob just stay til the end of the week. Surely we will hit atleast one of the dates.
Now our other delimma is for our first trip home if we should stay at aour home resort-OKW-which we are dying to stay at or at VWL--which we are also dying to stay at.

Last year I believe they came out at the very end of March, but I am not sure! Also, last year the dates started earlier than ever. The first party was the night of the 11th.

As far as where to stay, you have a tough choice!!! We love both of those resorts! OKW will give you more space if you are staying in at least a 1 bedroom. VWL will give you bettter access to the MK if that is a priority! I think for my first visit on points I would stay at my home resort! Esp. if you have not been before! Of course you could look at it as, OKW will always be available to you since you have the 11 month window there. If VWL is available for your dates, you may want to stay there, so you don't have to worry about it next time. Also, if you are staying at least a week, I would suggest maybe splitting your stay between the 2. We do this just about everytime we go. I love the change of scenery and the opportunity to experience different resorts. For example: This upcoming trip we are staying at VWL (5 nights) then AKL (4 nights) then OKW (11 nights) (we may take a few days of the OKW stay to maybe try VB for a few nights)! We will be there 3 weeks, so this amount of moving is not a problem for us :) I would suggest at least 3 nights at each resort. Best of luck to you! You can't go wrong w/either resort! Trust me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter