DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

Tee hee, :rotfl: I think I have been hanging around this thread too much. I was just reading another thread title and it said "DWTS who is going home... and in my mind I read "Drinking with the Stars" then I cracked up. I think that would be a more interesting show to me.:rotfl2:

do you all have room for one more?? I'm late to this party/discussion here, but I do plan on joining up with you all. This will be a fabulous way to end the vacation. DH will be with the kids, so I'll need someone to point me in the right direction at the end so I can get back to the hotel! :rotfl:

do you all have room for one more?? I'm late to this party/discussion here, but I do plan on joining up with you all. This will be a fabulous way to end the vacation. DH will be with the kids, so I'll need someone to point me in the right direction at the end so I can get back to the hotel! :rotfl:

There's always room for one more! :thumbsup2

And that means one more birthday drink too right? :thumbsup2

- Bill

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I was just on the DisneyWorld website and thought I would check park hours

:dance3: Evening Extra Magic Hours are listed for our DATW night

EMH = 9:30pm til 12:30am :thumbsup2

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I was just on the DisneyWorld website and thought I would check park hours

:thumbsup2

Hope everyone has comfortable shoes.

Ohhh,
So maybe this will be DTATW? as in Drink Twice Around The World?

YIPPPEEEE!!! :woohoo:
WHOOOPPPPEEEE!!! :cool1:

We were in, then we were out, NOW WE'RE BACK IN AGAIN! Originally we were in. Then we had to cancel because Air Tran didn't have a flight back to Allentown on Saturday and so we had to cancel and cancel one night at BCV. Now AirTran has a flight and when we saw we were going to LOSE 39 DVC points (because they were banked points) we made a reservation request and got one night at BWV, then changed our flight and now WE'RE IN!! It's a little bit of a hassle - we'll have to move from BCV to BWV - but GREG GETS TO DRINK AROUND THE WORLD!!!! me too :-) :banana:

Yay! Glad you can join us, Greg and Lois.

Questions.

With a group this large, does the group move kinda slowly?

Can I use this time for shopping the World Showcase? (not that I am going to buy anything...) I assume if I come out a shopping area, I will be able to catch up with the large group?

With the park open until 12:30, will you all be drinking until 12:30? Or, will there be people staying late to go on attractions?

We were in, then we were out, NOW WE'RE BACK IN AGAIN! Originally we were in. Then we had to cancel because Air Tran didn't have a flight back to Allentown on Saturday and so we had to cancel and cancel one night at BCV. Now AirTran has a flight and when we saw we were going to LOSE 39 DVC points (because they were banked points) we made a reservation request and got one night at BWV, then changed our flight and now WE'RE IN!! It's a little bit of a hassle - we'll have to move from BCV to BWV - but GREG GETS TO DRINK AROUND THE WORLD!!!! me too :-) :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is great news!

Fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter