DavIfer 10.6.12* at home Disney Magical wedding

I really love those!!! Last Disney trip Brian and I took we started collecting the vinylmations, and those are so creative!! LOVE them!!

Taking those bride and groom requests yet??? :rotfl:

I love those!!! If I had bridesmaids I would totally have you do some for me!!

You are so creative!!!! LOVE them!

If you are serious, lol, feel free to email me or catch me on FB/GChat & we'll talk! =]

Thanks for all the compliments! =] When I set my mind to it I can be super crafty lol.

I also just got totally addicted to the Vinylmations KristiLyn! We were there in Dec & I bought one of the park series just to see what all the hub bub was about.. I opened it & it was Tinkerbell! I got so excited. lol. Now I'm completely hooked & have 8 to my collection! haha.

I know! I have all of park 3 and some of 4. I love those little guys!
Ive been waiting for them to come out with sone type of bride and groom one :)

If you are really into the vinylmations, you might want to think about this. I've seen several brides on here use a Vinylmation Mickey as their guest book! They looked really cute.

I know! I have all of park 3 and some of 4. I love those little guys!
Ive been waiting for them to come out with sone type of bride and groom one :)

Me too! But I think I'm just going to make them myself! =] haha.
A friend actually asked me to make her a pair for hersel too. lol. If you wanna join in the bandwagon let me know!

If you are really into the vinylmations, you might want to think about this. I've seen several brides on here use a Vinylmation Mickey as their guest book! They looked really cute.

That's such a good idea! I never even thought of that, do you have any pictures of examples?? =]

I was originally thinking of getting a Disney storybook & having people sign it.

That's such a good idea! I never even thought of that, do you have any pictures of examples?? =]

I was originally thinking of getting a Disney storybook & having people sign it.

There was actually a recent bride who used a vinylmation as a guest book!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2610805&page=5

I was also thinking of using a Disney Storybook as our guestbook- but I think we are going to be sticking with the picture guest book and the Disney Kiss Poster! :)

I just had to post and say how much I love what you did with the Vinylmations -- they are so cute! :goodvibes

Hi there! Fellow at-home Disney bride here. Same story as everyone, wanted a Disney wedding but can't make it work so, as you said, we're bringing the magic to us. I'm so excited to see how everything progresses! I love your ideas so far and the vinylmation bridesmaid gifts are too adorable! :)

Hi there! Fellow at-home Disney bride here. Same story as everyone, wanted a Disney wedding but can't make it work so, as you said, we're bringing the magic to us. I'm so excited to see how everything progresses! I love your ideas so far and the vinylmation bridesmaid gifts are too adorable! :)

Thanks so much! The Vinylmations came out so much cuter than I had thought! hah. I'm such a cornball! lol.

Can't wait to see what you have planned either. =]

Okay, so I've been playing around with monograms the past few days.. So far here are the contenders.. Only reason I'm so antsy to get it done is because I want to get a head start on our DIY Engagement Party invites.. =P

Gotta love my DF for making my Ariel & Eric silhouette while he was at work. <3

Disneymonogram.jpg

disneymonogram2.jpg

disneymonogram3.jpg

disneymonogram4.jpg

disneymonogram5.jpg

disneymonogram5b.jpg

disneymonogram5d.jpg

I think regardless I'm going to use the round ones as sticker seals! =]

LOVE!!! :love:

I really like the square one with the three different color mickey heads and the kissing mickey and minnie! So cute!!! :)

I agree that the round ones would make excellent seals!! Plus would tie together nicely with the others!

I LOVE the first silhouette Eric and Ariel!! :) I think you could do like a grayed out version and use it as the background on invites, or something?

So creative! What a good DF!! :goodvibes

LOVE!!! :love:

I really like the square one with the three different color mickey heads and the kissing mickey and minnie! So cute!!! :)

I agree that the round ones would make excellent seals!! Plus would tie together nicely with the others!

I LOVE the first silhouette Eric and Ariel!! :) I think you could do like a grayed out version and use it as the background on invites, or something?

So creative! What a good DF!! :goodvibes

Thankies! =] Yeah that one with the different Mickey's is one of my favs!

I was thinking of doing it for the invites, but if I have the Mickey & Minnie monogram I think it'd be weird to kinda randomly throw Ariel in there?? We shall seee!!

Yes yes he is a good DF! =] :love:

These monograms are so cool! I love both of the round mickey ones and I think the second Ariel and Eric one with just your initials is perfect! It looks very clean and seems like such a cute way to tie that story into your wedding. Love!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter