Day/Time of last login?

MouseyMin

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me where I can find the day and time of my last login? It helps to know what page to start on to see new posts. TIA!

Can someone tell me where I can find the day and time of my last login? It helps to know what page to start on to see new posts. TIA!
If you click on your avatar (on the left) it should indicate "Last seen --" with the thread title and time you were there.

Thanks for answering, PrincessShmoo. But I'm not sure that's going to help. I tried it, and I was told that I am in this thread a moment ago. Which I already knew.

Sorry, I haven't been able to find anything like last log-in date/time either.

Have you tried using the "Mark Forum Reads" button? When you are done reading a forum, click on that button (in the top light blue menu bar). Then the next time you log-in only "new" threads/posts will be bolded.

And when viewing a forum list, there is a little blue dot between the avatar and the title -- someone said it's an eye but looks like a blue dot to me -- for threads with new posts. If you click that dot you'll go directly to the first new post in that thread. Though I seem to go to the first new post anyway even when I click on the thread title. You can also click on "Go to First Unread" below the title at the top of a thread if it doesn't happen to pop you to that spot automatically.

HTH!

Thanks lanejudy. That's what I thought, but I was hoping that I missed something. The blue dots do help though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter