Day Trip

llachance

DIS Veteran
The last time I was at Disneyland Paris it was EuroDisney and had been open for a week. We stayed on site. My daughter was almost 5 I think and she is 24 now just to put things into perspective.

My husband and I flew to Paris from Dallas for the Air Show (his dream) and we spent a wonderful day watching airplanes fly. On Sunday he said lets go to Disneyland - no complaints here.

Good - it was fun to see how things had changed. Loved Crushes Coaster and had a nice day.

Not so good - the train ride from Paris was crazy although I expected it it w as hot so uncomfortable to say the least. And it was a hot day! It was crazy to stand in the sun for an hour then spend two minutes walking through the shaded part to get to the ride. I know there must be a reason....decided to try the steakhouse and for 34 euros each you would have thought I could have gotten a steak I could cut...and something to drink before sitting there for 20 minutes...service was awful and the food was awful I would not recommend it at all.

The train back to Paris was not quite as full so even though it was hot not as miserable :) I would go back for sure but would choose more carefully where I ate if eating on site!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter