Days Inn LBV???

autumnblue

DIS Veteran
I currently have five nights at AKL in early March. In an attempt to save a little money on food and lodging I'm thinking of reducing my stay to 3 nights at AKL and 2 nights off-site. I found a rate for about $50 at the Days Inn Lake Buena Vista. I wondering if anyone has ever stayed there before. I know it is not disney but are the rooms clean? Does the area seem to be safe? Are there places to eat near-by?

Thanks

Autumn

Hi Mary,

No,
Don't know,
Yes,
Yes,

LOL

Mary, you do not want to stay at the Day's Inn after being at AKL! I have not stayed there, but just driving by the place, it looks like a hotel I would not want to stay in. The Days Inn LBV is in a great area with lots of restaurants nearby and lots of OTHER hotels that you probably could get for not much more than $50.

The Hampton Inn LBV, Country Inn and Suites, (valutrips.com) Hawthorn suites (a little pricier but have specials online) at www.hawthorn.com. Another thread mentioned $54 rates at Country Inn.

Are you getting a good rate for your AKL room thru www.roomsavers.com? We paid $l69 for our savananah room last august.

I can give you more ideas if you want, pm me if needed.

Don't forget the Allstars or even priceline for a deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter