Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I don’t want them to come back...lol

Saw the fall preview stories. Not sure there is anything exciting but still watch.

I kept saying to myself why isn’t Ciara going out that window.

So Rafe and Gabi are just leaving without telling anyone? For some reason I noticed Rafe either got a hair cut or maybe it was his hair is definitely dyed. I remember he was going to go grey like John than chanced his mind. Good call.

So Eric lied for Nicole I heard he is leaving wonder what else is going to happen between him and Nicole.

I too kept screaming in my head for Ciara to climb out the window, or at least open it up to yell for help. Just because a dorm is closed doesn't mean that there's no one on campus (since Covid doesn't exist there). Also, Paige had a large dorm room, but a crummy, poorly grouted shower. All the vinyl seams :sad2:

I wish that more of Nicole's story and scheming with Grace and Sydney would have come out. But Eric lying for Nicole was not a surprise. I'm sure they'll write him off the canvas as a result of his lying to cover for her.

Wasn’t looking at the shower but wonder how the toilet got that dirty . So we don’t know where Ciara is....I heard it might Vincent but that makes no sense since he brainwashed Ben to do it.

This whole thing with Gabi and Jake. He fell in love with Gabi that fast , stupid. Jake and Gwen can leave too.

What kind of cop and rich chick can’t protect themselves . I’m sure they could have come up with something else that made sense. So Rafe didn’t tell anyone but Hope , is she Commissioner again or Eli ?

That toilet was filthy! I noticed it too and wondered how/why it was so gross in comparison to the rest of the room. Also noticed how large the bed was for a dorm room. We just had twins and double occupancy.

Jake and Gabi, that was quick and done. I enjoyed it, but don't like that she's leaving this way right now. I kept waiting for Jake to connect the dots that it was Gwen feeding Chad all information about Gabi (and him), but nope. That coudl have added to his dumping of her. Gwen, well the money hungry gal wasn't there for love. They didn't have much going on besides sex. So I'm going to guess with Abby returning that Jake will fall for her creating a triangle of sorts. I mean what else are they going to do with his character now that Gabi is temporarily off canvas? Of course Gwen will work her evil ways into the mix too.

So Jan is returning. Hmmmm. Please no teaming up with Phillip to rock the Shelle boat.

I’m not feeling this new Claire. Now Trip is back, great....lol Never liked him the first round. Dumb that he just walks in their apartment. Which is crazy in its self that a Chief of staff lives in a small place. They had such a nice set too for her house.

Speaking of apartments, Lani and Eli are going to stay in that apartment with twins...lol

So Vincent thinks Ciara is Wendy now. When did all the stories become about mental illness. The other Abby is there again and says she is not better but still came home . That can’t be good.

Heard that Rafe will be back as will Gabi...boo

I too kept screaming in my head for Ciara to climb out the window, or at least open it up to yell for help. Just because a dorm is closed doesn't mean that there's no one on campus (since Covid doesn't exist there). Also, Paige had a large dorm room, but a crummy, poorly grouted shower. All the vinyl seams :sad2:

I wish that more of Nicole's story and scheming with Grace and Sydney would have come out. But Eric lying for Nicole was not a surprise. I'm sure they'll write him off the canvas as a result of his lying to cover for her.

I agree about Sydney and Grace. A lot of people knew about that who could have stepped up. I agree Sami is over the top, but I completely understand where she is coming from. I was disappointed in Eric for lying and protecting Nicole. Everything Sami said was true.. it was nasty the way she went about it, but still true.

So Gwen drugged Abby. Makes no sense. Not to mention they changed the whole scene with the champagne. How would she know who got what glass at the table. Wasn’t Gwen in Bayveiw when all this happened.

Who wrote the dialogue with Ciara in the car. Sure I would tell Vincent I’m not Wendy. Is this her exit scene . Only to come back later and say she wasn’t in the car of course. Ben fighting with the handcuff is dumb too, pick up the chair...lol always thought it was weird they didn’t handcuff them to the table.

Is Jake even working at the garage anymore, does Ben still have a job...lol They have totally changed this character too. Gabi is gone but everyone is still running all over her house.

Tbh, didn't really feel Hope's tears for Ciara as she has barely interacted with her since Victoria Konefal took over the role. Except maybe for the wedding recently and even then it felt forced and not like mother and daughter. IMHO
I mean basically it's been Ben and Ciara in bed together for months, so I can see why Victoria wanted to leave the role (if it was her choice).

Reactions: NAB
So Ben the Serial Killer is capable of rehabilitation (with just some therapy and meds) but Jan Spears is "Dangerous" according to Marlena? She hasn't even talked to her or the facility she was at for years as far as I know. :rolleyes1

Why did we have to see another dream of Ben and Ciara’s future? Took most of the show.

I thought we saw the last of Eve was surprised to see her again. I think Hope is phoning it in these days.

John was pretty funny calling Brady , Bob . I heard he is going to have a change in character. See how he pulls it off.

So this is going to be Lani and Eli’s drama. Guess they have to bring Kristen back some how we know she is going to get off some how. I think I heard Brady was going to go to Victor again. Why do we keep getting the same thing over and over.

Why did we have to see another dream of Ben and Ciara’s future? Took most of the show.

I thought we saw the last of Eve was surprised to see her again. I think Hope is phoning it in these days.

John was pretty funny calling Brady , Bob . I heard he is going to have a change in character. See how he pulls it off.

So this is going to be Lani and Eli’s drama. Guess they have to bring Kristen back some how we know she is going to get off some how. I think I heard Brady was going to go to Victor again. Why do we keep getting the same thing over and over.
I thought the Ben dream scenes today were actually quite sad. That would be a terrible thing to dream and then wake up after.
John was funny, Bob made me laugh out loud.

I’m not going recognize anyone soon...lol Not that I recognize some of them now. What the heck have they done to Victor and Kristen. There is no way Kristen would have got caught, why would she leave the bay with Lani anyway.

I know the police department is bad but what the heck is with Lani, then Hope comes in and doesn’t care who they arrested . Isn’t she commissioner now that Rafe is gone or is that Eli.

Just weird how people just walk into people houses . Jan just waltzed in and Claire didn’t even know who she was talking too.

Don’t get me started on Victor and Maggie’s discussion. Made no sense at all.

I’m not going recognize anyone soon...lol Not that I recognize some of them now. What the heck have they done to Victor and Kristen. There is no way Kristen would have got caught, why would she leave the bay with Lani anyway.

Just weird how people just walk into people houses . Jan just waltzed in and Claire didn’t even know who she was talking too.

Kristen was only thinking of herself which is why she dropped the baby off with Lani. But Lani deciding to be upset with Eli for arresting Kristen was annoying. I'm sorry but at least one of the two of them needs to actually do their job. Lani needs to be knocked down to the bottom of the ladder not just a few pegs. Her behavior and attitude at Eli was uncalled-for. Then his phone call to her to apologize. Come on, grow some balls.

Why can't we have Hope's nice big living room. This layout makes absolutely no sense. Is it an upstairs sitting area? Tiny bedroom? What is it? And to just walk on in would hint that it's not near the front door. As for Claire not knowing who she was, I wouldn't expect her to. Her parents probably sheltered her from the Jan drama. But if I was Claire I would have at least asked who she was when she left her condolences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter