Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

It just keeps getting worse. Brady is an idiot. Oh I will just call Emma and Maggie and they will take care of Tate. I will run away with you forever Nicole . Then before you know it Deimos is there . So are they all going into hiding now? Chloe is going to get Eddie to find Nicole now too. My head is spinning.

Yesterday Abby said that her instructor told her she was a natural but Gabi can belly dance not so much her. That was dumb too, just like the storyline with Gabi helping Chad with win over that one couple.

So now Julie knows Eli is her grandson and Val has no more secrets , now what?

Wonder how long it is going to take Steve to find Tripp....Ava's and his son.

It just keeps getting worse. Brady is an idiot. Oh I will just call Emma and Maggie and they will take care of Tate. I will run away with you forever Nicole . Then before you know it Deimos is there . So are they all going into hiding now? Chloe is going to get Eddie to find Nicole now too. My head is spinning.

Yesterday Abby said that her instructor told her she was a natural but Gabi can belly dance not so much her. That was dumb too, just like the storyline with Gabi helping Chad with win over that one couple.

So now Julie knows Eli is her grandson and Val has no more secrets , now what?

Wonder how long it is going to take Steve to find Tripp....Ava's and his son.
I love Brady helping Nicole I love them riding into the sunset together.

The stories are getting more strange every day. They are just throwing things in that make no sense.

I do like Brady and Nicole together. I wonder when they are going to kill off Deimos. It's a shame they made him such a goon. He could have been the next Victor or Stefano.

I love Brady helping Nicole I love them riding into the sunset together.

Well I like them as friends only...plus what about poor Tate. I'm sure he would be looked after but what kind of father would leave him behind. I know it is a storyline but Nicole sure did a terrible job of going on the run. The old Nicole would never have gotten caught this soon.

Well I like them as friends only...plus what about poor Tate. I'm sure he would be looked after but what kind of father would leave him behind. I know it is a storyline but Nicole sure did a terrible job of going on the run. The old Nicole would never have gotten caught this soon.

ITA about Nicole.......this is not our usual DOOL Nicole.

The show is gone FLAT and STALE. :headache:

Julie's overacting and now throw in Val and her crying .... blah.

Bellydancing. weird.

Abby belly dancing and jumping on the couch reminded me of a poorly written and acted Carol Burnett skit. (No offense to Ms Burnett, whom I adore! That's just what it reminded me of.) Gabi at least, is a natural dancer.

Hurry up, June!

Not sure if they were together together but her boyfriend thought were and they were seen pretty cozy at times.

I'm really not liking who is left...lol John should be back soon but not sure what storyline they will get. Summer can't come soon enough to see what the new writers will do.

I don't buy Sonny as head of his family business...The whole Lucas /Anne thing is strange and have been ff all the Chad/Abby stuff. So that doesn't leave much...
I always thought that eventually it was going to come down to Sonny and Chad running the empires. But then they brought back Andre, brought in Deimos and threw in Eduardo and I thought, "Alright, now we have the makings of a good old fashioned soap war!" And then they blew it. It's a damn shame they're getting rid of Deimos, he's absolutely ruthless and just what the show needs.

I kept thinking, "But what about Tate?" No way would the old Nichole have fallen for that scam let alone get caught.

I feel for the cast, it's like they're all running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

On another site someone wrote we've got around 80 episodes to go before Ron's material starts. Are y'all up for it? For me it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG spring!

They should really fire the wardrobe people and hair . That outfit Jenifer had on and her hair like that looked terrible.

And those disguises they had for Brady and Nicole...please. We are back to a hat no one will know who I am.

Roman tending bar too ... we should call him Chris now...lol

So over the teens. They better not make Claire pregnant either, I know they bought protection but still do they know how to use it properly. Why are they on the couch anyway where anyone can walk in...Ciaira.

Roman hasn't had a story line in decades it seems. So I guess he will get more face time tending bar and helping "Ma".

I agree with the wardrobe and hair people. The only ones that have nice hair are the guys. The teens clothes are just strange. That's exactly why they were on the couch. If they were in the bedroom, who would know? Not much of a story there. LOL

I think it's getting boring. I DVR it and watched this weeks episodes in less than an hour today.

Last edited:
Reactions: NAB
Yes he is. I just don't see Sonny as a bad guy. Or Chad for that matter. Now where is Andre while all this is going on?

That's just sad. Where are the stories going? Even from the beginning there were ALWAYS bad guys. I sure hope the new writers can save this show.

EHHH to me he looks like he tries to be tough but falls somewhat short. I do like him with Kate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter