• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC $99 rate for AKL.....

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
Wow! I found this rate while looking around at the website for DisneyClub. I haven't seen the Animal Kingdom Lodge for this price, so I thought I'd share. The write-up says it's good for most nights between 8/26-12/20. The code is ZWDU, but you do have to have the DC card at check-in.

Carla

Unfortunately, it also reads "per person based on double occupancy" which means it $198 a night. Not as good a deal as with other codes at mousesavers. I wish they'd stop doing this per person stuff at Disneyclub and just list the real price. :rolleyes:

cause with the children you could be paying up to 400.00 a night...just checked it includes a ticket to WWS

big deal.

what a joke for us DC card holders.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter