DCA Food & Wine 2020 Festival Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

I always do !

Arriving the afternoon of Saturday February 29th and leaving the afternoon of Wednesday March 4th so technically I can do 9 food items per day from Saturday to Tuesday and hit them all..

And I drink like a fish so challenge accepted !
We are going the exact same times. I want to eat the lager soup in a bread bowl 9 times a day.

Anyone else make a notepad file of all the food and drinks they want to try? Just me..okay then Haha;)

Grand total of foods I want to try: 37!!
Grand total alcoholic drinks : 25

I need help I'm going solo haha...
Are you kidding?! You only do Food and Wine once unprepared! I have this down to a science... I copy paste all the menu info from Disney food blog to a word doc after the festival opens and prices are out. Print it out and check off what I’m interested in. That’s obviously too much so when reviews start rolling out I re-evaluate list and highlight what I want as I narrow it down. Set it aside and then later I decide how much I’m buying/spending and slash my way down to that. I bring the paper (or a screenshot or updated pdf on my phone if I’m really on my game) to DCA and first thing I do is grab a passport and mark everything I’ve decided to try for easy reference through my trip.

For Epcot F&W I even pay a couple bucks on ebay for someone to mail me the passport so I can prep it before my trip!

#DisneyNerd

Anyone else make a notepad file of all the food and drinks they want to try? Just me..okay then Haha;)

Grand total of foods I want to try: 37!!
Grand total alcoholic drinks : 25

I need help I'm going solo haha...
Haven't done it yet but totally will be. 😁

I’m bummed the salmon poke didn’t come back this year, but happy that the artichokes are vegetarian again.

So far here is my food choice tier list :

Tier 1 Food choices :

UNCORK CALIFORNIA
California Artisan Cheese Selection

Central Coast Creamery Holey Cow Swiss, and Vintage Cheese Co. Cabernet Cheddar

PEPPERS CALI-ENTE
Creamy Poblano Pepper Pasta

Rotini Pasta with Roasted Poblano Sauce, garnished with Roasted Red Pepper Drizzle and Crumbled Cotija Cheese

AVOCADO TIME
Petite Impossible™ Burger

topped with Melted Pepper Jack Cheese, fresh Guacamole and Tomato, on a Toasted mini Brioche Bun
Tortilla-crusted Fried Guacamole with Carne Asada
slices of Avocado breaded in Tortilla and fried, served with Carne Asada, topped with Pico de Gallo and Avocado Crema Drizzle

I ❤ ARTICHOKES
Artichoke Toast

Toasted Sliced Baguette with Artichoke Cream Cheese, topped with a zesty Olive and Artichoke Tapenade and garnished with a drizzle of Olive Oil

CLUCK A DOODLE MOO
French Onion Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider

topped with Gruyère Cheese Sauce and Caramelized Onions, on an Onion Roll

GARLIC KISSED
Black Garlic Soy-braised Pork Belly Bánh Mì

on a Mini French Roll with seasoned Mayonnaise, garnished with Pickled Carrots and Daikon, sliced Jalapeño

OUTDOOR VENDING CART
Savory empamada

Tier 2 Food Choices :

GOLDEN DREAMS
Brunch Fried Chicken & Waffle Sandwich

with Mimosa-inspired Slaw and OJ Bubbles

ONE IN A MELON
Pabana Cream Puff

with an exotic Mousse blend of Mango, Passion Fruit and Banana, on a bed of Vanilla Bean-Pineapple Compote

PEPPERS CALI-ENTE
Grilled Shrimp Tacos

with Shredded Cabbage, Tomato Slaw and a drizzle of Pineapple-Chile Salsa, on Jicama Tortillas

LA STYLE
Asian-style Beef Barbacoa Street Tacos

served on Flour Tortillas with a mix of Pickled Onions, Ginger, Cucumber and Serrano Peppers

BERRY PATCH
Oikos® Greek Yogurt California Berries Summer Pudding

Brioche Bread soaked with Raspberry Purée, stuffed with Orange Liqueur-infused Mixed Berries and finished with Oikos® Greek Yogurt Whipped Cream, fresh Berries and Freeze-dried Strawberry Crumbles

GARLIC KISSED
Carbonara Garlic Mac & Cheese with Bacon

with White Cheddar Cheese Sauce, topped with Bacon, Red Pepper Parmesan and Panko Crumbs

Tier 3 Food Choices :

ONE IN A MELON
Compressed Watermelon and Tomato with Whipped Ricotta and Lemon Olive Oil

Red Wine Vinaigrette-infused Watermelon, topped with Whipped Ricotta Cheese

OFF THE COB
Mini Chicken Chimis

with Chimichurri Corn Pico de Gallo and Chipotle Crema
Shrimp and Braised Corn
with Chorizo topped with Green Onions and crispy Corn Kernals

BERRY PATCH
Raspberry-Lychee-Rose Custard

Tapioca Pudding topped with Mixed Berry Compote and Freeze-dried Strawberry Crumbles

SALT AND STRAW
Apple Pie with Beecher’s Flagship Cheesecake: Warm-spiced Apple Pie Ice Cream with Beecher’s Flagship Cheddary Cheesecake

Last edited:
Alcohol tier list :

Tier 1 Drink Choices :

NUTS ABOUT CHEESE
Honey Bourbon Lemonade

Bourbon Whiskey, Pure Amber Honey and fresh Lemon Juice

UNCORK CALIFORNIA
Road Trip Mimosa Trio

Pacific Mimosa, Mojave Mimosa and Sierra Mimosa
Pacific Mimosa
Sparkling Wine, Coconut, Blue Curaçao and Pineapple Juice
Mojave Mimosa
Sparkling Wine, Simply Peach® and Raspberry Syrup
Sierra Mimosa
Sparkling Wine, Lavender and fresh Lemon Juice

CLUCK A DOODLE MOO
Kronenbourg 1664, Blanc, Witbier, France

GARLIC KISSED
Aperol Cocktail

Aperol, Vodka, Ginger Liqueur, Simply Grapefruit®, and Ginger Beer

PARADISE BEER GARDEN
Bottle Logic Twisted Horn Raven’s Claw Apple & Boysenberry Mead

HOLLYWOOD LOUNGE
Opening Night Cocktail – Banana Whiskey with Cream Soda
Movie Star Mule – Whiskey with Black Cherry and Ginger Ale
Honest Abe Limoncello Hard Cider

SONOMA TERRACE
Sandy Beach – Green Apple Vodka with flavors of Sea Salt Caramel

Tier 2 Drink Choices :

CALIFORNIA CRAFT BREWS
Beer Flight - Fun with Flavor

Mother Earth Cali Creamin' Creamsicle Vanilla Cream Ale; Black Market Cucumber Sour; Golden Road Balboa Blonde Ale with Strawberries and Pomegranate; Aftershock Guavaaah! Pale Ale

ONE IN A MELON
Berry Mule

Vodka, Strawberry, Simply® Watermelon, House-made Rhubarb Juice and Ginger Beer

HOLLYWOOD LOUNGE
Leading Role Lemonade – Gin with Lavender Lemonade
Hangar 24 Passion Punch Gose

SONOMA TERRACE
Catalina Island – Vodka and Passion Fruit with flavors of Raspberry Lemonade and Lime

PACIFIC WHARF COFFEE CART
Tropicalifornia Tea Cocktail with Berry Vodka, Green Tea, Pineapple and Orange Juices

RALPH BRENNAN JAZZ KITCHEN
Creole Cobbler with Beefeater Gin, Santhenay Crème de Peche, Fresh Lemon Juice, and Orange Bitters

Tier 3 Drink Choices :

CALIFORNIA CRAFT BREWS
Triple B Beer Cocktail

Golden Road Balboa Blonde Ale, Bourbon Whiskey and Simply Mixed Berry®

LA STYLE
Blue Angeleno Cocktail

White Rum, Blue Curaçao, Orgeat, Sweetened Coconut Cream, Pineapple Juice and Simply Orange®

PARADISE BEER GARDEN
Karl Strauss® Practice What You Peach Sour

HOLLYWOOD LOUNGE
Stone Peak Conditions IPA with POG juice

SONOMA TERRACE
Sparkling Greyhound – Vodka with flavors of Grapefruit, Chamomile and Cardamom

Last edited:
So part of this list I got from the official Disney Parks Blog post , so it likely will be near Paradise Gardens and listed on the actual tasting passport.

You can see the list here :https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...california-adventure-food-wine-festival-2020/

I was actually referring to the Disney blog with my question and not you or your post, sorry to be confusing. I was just wondering why Disney put the empanadas in a generic sounding “outdoor vending carts”? They sound good and I can’t wait to try them, but why such an nondescript name and where will this “outdoor vending cart” be located? It made me chuckle a little because all of the Food and Wine fest booths are “outdoor vending carts”, really 🙃

4 in half days and ill be there. we are not spicey foodies or drinkers but still see plenty of food to try out.

If I recall the one from the Festival of the Holidays, it was literally a cart, like the popcorn carts. I almost missed it walking by coming out of the area. I also only saw it on weekends, which I thought was odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter