DCA plan

mickey+minnie91

Mouseketeer
Hi,
What is the best plan for DCA now that soaring has changed? I was thinking to send a FP runner there and then have my family go to TSM and then later get the FP for cars. Any other suggestions? How is ToT closing effecting anyones plans ?

We were just there this week, and the RSR were definitely running out way before Soarin' FPs. We arrived in DCA around 4 pm our first day and were still able to grab FP for Soarin'. RSR had run out long before we arrived. The next day, we waited a bit to get RSR fastpasses so we could ride at night (I think we grabbed them around 10:30 or 11:00 for a 6:00 return time). Two hours later we were able to get FPs for Soarin' with a return time of around 5:30. Hope that helps.

If there for rides then Toy Story and Cali Screamin. If for fun, Ghiradelli/Boudin, Wine Trattoria, and Ritas Margaritas. Or Off the Page. Frozen be fun too.

How is ToT closing effecting anyones plans ?
I think it is creating longer lines as there is a demand now to get on that ride. I have been to DL several times in the past few months and the fastpasses are gone (by early afternoon when I arrive) and the lines have been consistently too long for me. Finally got there at rope drop on Monday and was able to ride the ride. The wait at rope drop was about 15 minutes.

Once the sun goes down, they make it a dark ride (no visual cues, not sure if there is any sound). The lines are also very long for that version and they don't offer fastpasses for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter