DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

Can someone help please with how you upload children pcr certificate to prentics, I don’t see an option for it if you didn’t do the test with them?

Hi all, first time cruise family!
Would someone who has recently done a UK Disney Staycation cruise kindly answer my queries :)

Is it worth paying for the Photos, or just worth us doing the pictures ourselves?
How do I book the free gym? Is it only available on the app once boarded?
I don't understand the gratitude tips, shall I take dollars with me to tip? Ive heard about card issues onboard.

Thanks
Kris

Can someone help please with how you upload children pcr certificate to prentics, I don’t see an option for it if you didn’t do the test with them?

w w w. projectscreen.co.uk/portaldcl
click start > then its towards the bottom to upload.

I don't understand the gratitude tips, shall I take dollars with me to tip? Ive heard about card issues onboard.

Thanks
Kris

There are two types of tips
  1. Automatic Charge Tips
  2. Extra Tips
Automatic tips are automatically charged to your room account. It is $13 per person per day and the tips are for your stateroom host, your server, your assistant server and the head server. On the last night of your cruise you will get envelopes and slips of paper and you tear up the slips of paper, put them in the envelopes and then give them to your server in the restaurant or to guest services.

Extra tips are for things like room service, alcohol, and upcharge things like Palo restaurant and spa services. These are optional but everyone tips for these. At the moment DCL is cashless so you sign the receipt and add on a tip or go to guest services.

People who boarded yesterday are reporting that the Tangled show has been added to the daily navigator (in addition to Dreams and Freezing the Night Away).

From Disney Cruise Line Facebook Page

Tangled: The Musical, is now showing at the Walt Disney Theatre on Disney Magic at Sea sailings in addition to Disney Dreams – An Enchanted Classic! Grab your lanterns (and frying pans) as you’re transported to Rapunzel’s fairytale world onboard

Tangled: The Musical 6pm and 8.45pm

Hi all, first time cruise family!
Would someone who has recently done a UK Disney Staycation cruise kindly answer my queries :)

Is it worth paying for the Photos, or just worth us doing the pictures ourselves?
How do I book the free gym? Is it only available on the app once boarded?

Thanks
Kris

You don't pay for photos until you buy them on the last day, so have as many taken as you like, and have a look on the last day at the viewing terminal. There is zero pressure to buy them. We ended up buying one.

You can book the free gym from 30days before your cruise on the navigator app. It's under spa & fitness activities. That is, if they are even still requiring bookings.

It's up to you. I found card completely hassle free. You will receive a suggested invoice for tips on the last day, along with envelops to hand them out if you wish. You can also modify the amount, even to zero if you want, at Guest Services. Here was my four-day cruise bill:

Room Service: $36.00 (I gave 40)

Server: $30.00 (I gave 40)

Assistant Server: $18.00 (I gave 28)

Head Server: $8.00 (I gave 10)

I also tipped $1-2 per item every time someone brought me something with a receipt (room service, drinks etc)

If you don't modify this invoice at GS, they will bill the suggested amount from your card.

Just in case anyone is watching webcam streams of the Disney Magic we have missed our departure slot and now won’t depart until just before midnight.

Some new information about boarding at Southampton from the first cruise.
Once you get your negative test result you go to a boarding area and wait for your boarding number to be called.
Boarding is through an elevated walkway to the entry door by Port Adventures Desk in the Atrium on Deck 3.
The Welcome onboard show with Mickey and Minnie is the same as on the Liverpool sailings.

Has anyone from Scotland used the Prenetics upload for your vaccine status? We don't have the app available and I've requested a paper copy of my vaccination status but this can take 2 weeks so I'm wondering if a screenshot of the website would be accepted?

Has anyone from Scotland used the Prenetics upload for your vaccine status? We don't have the app available and I've requested a paper copy of my vaccination status but this can take 2 weeks so I'm wondering if a screenshot of the website would be accepted?
I’m in Scotland too - have seen others say that a screenshot works (but have also requested a paper copy to be safe) :)

New information about Back To Back Cruise from Lauryn Rachel Vlog

Once everyone starts to get off you will be sent to Keys Lounge. There you will take a Covid Test. Once you get a negative result you are then free to return to the ship and will be directed to O'Gills to get your room key. Rooms are ready from 11.30am. Your bags will be taken from your old room to your new room by your stateroom host. Lunch starts at 1pm in Rapunzel's Royal Table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter