"DCL Klondike Kruisers" - August 23, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count us in for this cruise. We booked 9/21.

piglet33 (Reneé)
DH Lenny and DD8 Haley
Cat. 6A GTY
late dining

You're my new best friend!!!! I'd like a tour of how the "other half" lives!!!!

LOL!!!!!

We were in this cabin on our very first cruise ever, a 3-night on the Wonder right after New Year's several years ago. It's awesome. Apart from the deposit, we have lots of time to save. Cannot believe we're going to Alaska.

That would be wonderful, Wendy!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're booked.

Joining the crew is myself, DH, DS16 and DD15 in cabin 5510 with Main dining.

Looking forward to going back to Alaska. If anyone has questions about Vancouver or Victoria - fire away. Can also help a little with navigating Seattle airport and such.

Also, been to Skagway, Juneau and Tracy Arm.

Well we're in!!! I can see we're booked in 6610, so I'm guessing we're also in 6611, since that was the combo I asked my TA to book!!!!

We just got word that we're in for this one. So incredibly excited!!! Got a midship T, by some amazing miracle (thank you DU). It will be me, DH and our two DDs who will be 15 and 13 at the time. We are thrilled (I actually danced down the hallway to the girls' bedrooms to tell them. They think I've lost it). We're planning a sweep through Oregon and Washington State on the way up to Vancouver, since we've never been there before. WOW!!!

Oh, late seating.

Hey guys! I booked this morning, we are in cabin 7534. It is me, DH, DD 15 and DS 10. Of course those are ages at the time of sailing!!

We have late dining..we are hoping that works out :).

piglet33 (Reneé)
DH Lenny and DD8 Haley
Cat. 6A GTY
late dining

We're booked.

Joining the crew is myself, DH, DS16 and DD15 in cabin 5510 with Main dining.

Looking forward to going back to Alaska. If anyone has questions about Vancouver or Victoria - fire away. Can also help a little with navigating Seattle airport and such.

Welcome aboard everyone! Congratulations! I will start updating the first post with the new info. It's fun to have quite a few people I have known from previous cruises on this one as well:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Wendy, you will definitely be our resident expert!:thumbsup2

Julie, I've confirmed us in 6610/6611. It will be DH and I in 6610, while DD13 and DS 10 will be in 6611.

We were lucky to hear from our Agent (Kevin) at DU first thing this morning to confirm we are a go for the 23rd!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next two years (this is farthest out I have ever planned anything)!!

At the time of the Cruise, our daughter (Nicole) will be 15 and in our Cat 6A gty, it will be myself (Michele), husband (Mark) and Nicole.

Michele

piglet33 (Reneé)
DH Lenny and DD8 Haley
Cat. 6A GTY
late dining

So nice to see you on this cruise. I have not see you since the med repo.

So nice to see others joining us.:banana:

I am very excited to have a local who is willing to answer a billion and one questions. I have one now. Do they have bed and breakfast in Vancouver? Do you recommend a good hotel? We are planning on coming in Saturday or Sunday from Seattle on Amtrack and doing some sightseeing and getting use to the time change.

Julie, I've confirmed us in 6610/6611. It will be DH and I in 6610, while DD13 and DS 10 will be in 6611.

I'm so glad this worked out . . .I will update your information on the first post.

Interesting website I found. It's the official British Columbia website and features links to a bunch of hotels and sightseeing locations.

So sad that I'm planning already...

http://www.hellobc.com/en-CA/default.htm

Not sad at all! I certainly am:goodvibes I will add this site to the first post . . . thanks for posting it.:thumbsup2

We were lucky to hear from our Agent (Kevin) at DU first thing this morning to confirm we are a go for the 23rd!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next two years (this is farthest out I have ever planned anything)!!

At the time of the Cruise, our daughter (Nicole) will be 15 and in our Cat 6A gty, it will be myself (Michele), husband (Mark) and Nicole.

Michele

Welcome aboard! :woohoo: I will add you to the first post . . .

Please add us - we booked on 9/21.

Our info is:

Me
DH
DS16, DD14

Main dining

Julie I remember you from the EB PC last year and the recent 8/29 Magic of this year. Thanks for getting this thread started!

Yvonne

Please add us - we booked on 9/21.

Our info is:

Me
DH
DS16, DD14

Main dining

Julie I remember you from the EB PC last year and the recent 8/29 Magic of this year. Thanks for getting this thread started!

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne! I remember you, too:yay:

I also have very fond memories of 5020, which was our cabin on the 2007 11 night Med cruise:love::love:

I loved starting the thread and hope to keep it updated with lots of useful information for people who don't plan a trip two years in advance:rotfl::rotfl:

Michele

Hey, fellow tablemates! Welcome to our side of Canada.

I am very excited to have a local who is willing to answer a billion and one questions. I have one now. Do they have bed and breakfast in Vancouver? Do you recommend a good hotel? We are planning on coming in Saturday or Sunday from Seattle on Amtrack and doing some sightseeing and getting use to the time change.

Yes, there are bed and breakfasts in Vancouver. I'll see if I can locate a website. My sister lives in Vancouver, so I'll see what hotels she recommends - we need to wait a bit - she's cruising the Med right now - lucky duck.

Looks like there are going to be quite a few of us EB Repo Pirates on this cruise. :goodvibes

Yes, there are!:love: Andrew (ANDREW_DEREK_UK), who I will be in the Baltic with next summer, sends his regards to all fellow PC pirates . . .pirate:pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter