DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

Oh my, what dessert and which ship? Looks interesting!

I believe that is a strawberry white chocolate cream dessert, that was in Enchanted Garden (the 2nd night, Prince and Princess menu maybe?) on the Fantasy. The presentation doesn't look exactly like mine did but very similar so I assume it is the same. I tried asking what exactly it was made out of and didn't get much info from our server. I would have liked to have tried to recreate it. )

I agree with @Disneyland_emily, it was the best dessert on the ship (tied with the chocolate amaretto dessert at palo brunch though).

I believe that is a strawberry white chocolate cream dessert, that was in Enchanted Garden (the 2nd night, Prince and Princess menu maybe?) on the Fantasy. The presentation doesn't look exactly like mine did but very similar so I assume it is the same. I tried asking what exactly it was made out of and didn't get much info from our server. I would have liked to have tried to recreate it. )

I agree with @Disneyland_emily, it was the best dessert on the ship (tied with the chocolate amaretto dessert at palo brunch though).
Need a YUM! emoji. - Like isn’t enough.

The ones with Enchanted Garden (Dream /Fantasy)
it’s the no sugar added lemon Raspberry Mousse thing

It’s a perfect light dessert. Not to tart, not to sweet (though I pull off the chocolate pieces on the outside)

Oops, sorry about that, I got that one wrong. The one we had was a strawberry white chocolate cream and looked like this.
1701988879261.png

Our Palo brunch server taught us a trick a little while back - order the panna cotta to use as a topping for the strawberry waffles. Absolutely delicious! 😋

Buttermilk Panna Cotta pot I believe? It has a pistachio crumble on top and the pearls in the strawberry topping pop in your mouth. The Panna Cotta is Soooo smooth and velvety 🤩 I've had it twice so far, on the Wonder last year and the Dream this summer delectable both times!
I just had that the other day it was good.

Buttermilk Panna Cotta pot I believe? It has a pistachio crumble on top and the pearls in the strawberry topping pop in your mouth. The Panna Cotta is Soooo smooth and velvety 🤩 I've had it twice so far, on the Wonder last year and the Dream this summer delectable both times!
Just had this on the Fantasy this past Thursday. I think it is now my new favorite desert. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter