DCL & WDW scrap layouts- here are 114!!

Scraplift away- I did some of them too!! LOL I did make my own "booty", I cut out coins from some paper I had, and put stickles on them, them used the jewels, and for the pearls I used stickles for that too, just instead of glitter- it's more of a pearl consistancy. I hope I explained that right. :goodvibes

You explained it just right!! Thank you! You did a fantastic job on the 'booty'!

so...I'm going back and really looking at your pages now and I love the paper you use, especially the first few that are cruise specific - where did you get it??? I've never seen it before. Also, where did you get your porthole frame? I've gotten a mailer from DCL that has a porthole on it that I planned on using as a frame but it's much smaller. I'd love to have a big one like that.

so...I'm going back and really looking at your pages now and I love the paper you use, especially the first few that are cruise specific - where did you get it??? I've never seen it before. Also, where did you get your porthole frame? I've gotten a mailer from DCL that has a porthole on it that I planned on using as a frame but it's much smaller. I'd love to have a big one like that.

The cruise paper was from a local scrapbook store- it is by Reminisce I believe- I've had it for a while. Also the porthole frame was also from a scrapbook store- I think it's from the same company- but am not positive. :goodvibes

o.k. - so I told you I was really looking at them today...yesterday I just scrolled them like anybody else would, but now I'm looking at them with my scrapper's glasses on! You do some really great stuff with your paper! I'm just amazed. I've always loved how people do it but tend to shy away from it - don't know why. You've taken simple layouts (in terms of picture placement) and made them look amazing because of your paper combo! I'm just loving it. I so wanna go home right now and scrap with you as my guide! :worship:

So glad my sister forwarded me the link to your book. I love it.

Thanks KellyB2000!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layouts!!! They are beautiful! Do you use kits or just individual papers?

thanks - i just googled it and found it! :grouphug:

o.k. - so I told you I was really looking at them today...yesterday I just scrolled them like anybody else would, but now I'm looking at them with my scrapper's glasses on! You do some really great stuff with your paper! I'm just amazed. I've always loved how people do it but tend to shy away from it - don't know why. You've taken simple layouts (in terms of picture placement) and made them look amazing because of your paper combo! I'm just loving it. I so wanna go home right now and scrap with you as my guide! :worship:

I'm glad you found the paper!! Thanks so much- I always have so many pictures- it's hard to fit them all. I really appreciate your praise- it makes me feel like it is all worth it(the scrapbooking)- and I'll try not to let it go to my head. LOLOLOL

So glad my sister forwarded me the link to your book. I love it.

Thanks KellyB2000!
Thanks!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layouts!!! They are beautiful! Do you use kits or just individual papers?

Thanks!! Some were kits from the local scrapbook store, twice a year they do a Disney series- 10- 2 page layouts- so lots of pages there. But alot I modify or completely scraplift from different websites. I don't like to just use Disney stuff for Disney- I want it to look different. I do try to coordinate our clothes some and then match paper with that too. LOL DH loves that. ;)

Those are some GREAT pages.:thumbsup2 One of my favorites was the X's and O's. I will probably scraplift that one if you don't mind. Keep up the good work.

princess:Sydney princess:Samantha

I truly enjoyed flipping through your album. You did a terrific job. I'm going to bookmark it for ideas. You're lucky to have a DH that is such a good sport!

Scrapping at WDW with pals sounds like a blast. I hope you'll share with us.

I truly enjoyed flipping through your album. You did a terrific job. I'm going to bookmark it for ideas. You're lucky to have a DH that is such a good sport!

Scrapping at WDW with pals sounds like a blast. I hope you'll share with us.

THanks!!! He is a great hubby.

Wow,

Your pages are wonderful. Making some mental notes here. I still haven't scrapped my September 1-5, 2008 Magic trip!!! Thanks for sharing. By the way, where did you get the Tower of Terror paper?

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

Wow,

Your pages are wonderful. Making some mental notes here. I still haven't scrapped my September 1-5, 2008 Magic trip!!! Thanks for sharing. By the way, where did you get the Tower of Terror paper?

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

Thanks!! I think I got it at some scrapbook store in Florida- don't remember which one though. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter