DCP Fall 2014

If you go to the dashboard and if it has next to the date "Action Required", that most likely means (it did for me) that you will get a WBI but the servers are apparently really slow right now. I got my email about 2 hours after I submitted my application.

If you go to the dashboard and if it has next to the date "Action Required", that most likely means (it did for me) that you will get a WBI but the servers are apparently really slow right now. I got my email about 2 hours after I submitted my application.

Mine only says "Submission", not "Action Required". Does that mean I didn't get in, or have they just not processed my application yet?

Mine only says "Submission", not "Action Required". Does that mean I didn't get in, or have they just not processed my application yet?

It's likely they haven't processed your application yet, but I'm just going off of what I received and what my dashboard said, so someone who might know more about this could help you.
Best of luck though!

No, submission does not mean you didn't get in, they're probably in the process of receiving your application. They get SOOOO many apps so don't let a delay get you worried!

Just applied, now for the "Spam my email refresh button" portion of the application :thumbsup2

For those who have phone interviews, I found a great post about what it's like, tips for before the interview, etc, done by someone who went through it. I'll link it :)

DCP Phone Interview Tips and Advice

Just applied, now for the "Spam my email refresh button" portion of the application :thumbsup2

For those who have phone interviews, I found a great post about what it's like, tips for before the interview, etc, done by someone who went through it. I'll link it :)

DCP Phone Interview Tips and Advice

Thanks for the link! I'm studying like crazy for it, and trying not to be too nervous at the same time.

Thanks for the link! I'm studying like crazy for it, and trying not to be too nervous at the same time.

You'll be great! I've had that bookmarked for a while now since I am god awful at phone interviews.

Definitely know the B&TB soundtrack will be playing if i have one.

I've done the phone interview once before, & let me say that you are totally going to psych yourself out, it is NOT as bad as you are thinking it is in your head.
Just let your love of Disney shine through & smile & it's actually so much fun to be able to express your Disney attitude.

I printed out tons & tons of pages of possible questions & had them surrounding me during my interview & then ended up not even looking at any of them, just talked from the heart!
The only thing I did make sure to have written down were my top 5 roles, they usually ask 3, but I had 5 down & she actually ended up asking me for my top 5!
That was last time though, so we'll see how Sunday goes!

PIXIE DUST TO EVERYONE!

princess:princess:princess:princess:

You'll be great! I've had that bookmarked for a while now since I am god awful at phone interviews.

Definitely know the B&TB soundtrack will be playing if i have one.

Haha, I know I'll have Mulan and Lion King songs on blast for a while.
Maybe if I sing enough about wanting to be king I'll get cast as a character performer? :scratchin

I've done the phone interview once before, & let me say that you are totally going to psych yourself out, it is NOT as bad as you are thinking it is in your head.
Just let your love of Disney shine through & smile & it's actually so much fun to be able to express your Disney attitude.

I printed out tons & tons of pages of possible questions & had them surrounding me during my interview & then ended up not even looking at any of them, just talked from the heart!
The only thing I did make sure to have written down were my top 5 roles, they usually ask 3, but I had 5 down & she actually ended up asking me for my top 5!
That was last time though, so we'll see how Sunday goes!

PIXIE DUST TO EVERYONE!

princess:princess:princess:princess:

Cheers! I'll be sure to have some notes, and definitely my top 5 roles. ::yes::

Haha, I know I'll have Mulan and Lion King songs on blast for a while.
Maybe if I sing enough about wanting to be king I'll get cast as a character performer? :scratchin

Then I should sing some Princess and the Frog to work in Full Service ::yes::

Edit: I got the first interview!

I also applied the same day applications were out but haven't gotten an email for the web based interview yet either. Has your still not come? I've been checking my email waaaay too many times and its only the second day.

I also applied the same day applications were out but haven't gotten an email for the web based interview yet either. Has your still not come? I've been checking my email waaaay too many times and its only the second day.

Don't worry, I've been doing EXACTLY the same thing! And I'll probably keep doing it until I (hopefully) get a WBI.

TODAY IS THE DAY TODAY IS THE DAY.
MY PHONE INTERVIEW IS IN 3 & A HALF HOURS.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

I'M ONLY SLIGHTLY FREAKING OUT A LITTLE BIT OF A LOT.

EEEEEEEEEEEEP! :cheer2:

Hi everyone!!

My name is Tylor. I live in Long Island, but grew up in San Diego and basically lived in Disneyland. :D
I'm applying for the first time for fall 2014!!
I applied the day applications came out, passed my WBI that same day and immediately was asked to schedule my phone interview. I have it Tuesday at 1PM. I'm soooo nervous, but soooo excited!
I hope I get to see all you lovely, lovely people down in Florida! :D

Good luck on your interview today!!!! :cheer2: pixiedust:

Hi y'all! Figured why not post here.
I'm Micaela, I'm 19, turned 19 on the day applications came out and I'm from Vermont. I've been dying to do the College Program since I was in seventh grade and I was going to wait until Spring 2015 to apply, but when the applications came out on my birthday I figured why not go for it. I applied on the seventh and took my WBI yesterday and have a phone interview on Friday. I'm not as worried about the Phone interview as I was about the WBI, but I'm definitely doing a little bit of prep work. The questions that scare me the most are the scenario questions and also work experience because I honestly don't have a ton of it. Oh, and I'm a hospitality major so my top three roles are Hospitality, Vacation Planner, and Concierge. Good luck to everyone with your own interviews!

I think I posted on a different Fall 2014 thread that has since died, but hello! I'm Kat, 22, from CT. I graduated from Smith College last May with degrees in Theatre and Engineering, and I am currently taking a couple of classes at a local community college (mostly to be eligible to apply to DCP ;)). My top roles are Attractions, PhotoPass, Vacation Planner, Costuming and BBB.

I applied to Fall 2013 last year, and failed the WBI, mostly I believe by overthinking a lot of the questions. This year though, I made it through and I have my Phone Interview on Friday at 7! I'm less nervous for this than for the WBI, because I feel like I can do more research and prep my answers, and I will be able to let my love for Disney really shine through better than the multiple choice of the WBI.

Finished my phone interview! Now I enter the period of 2-3 of waiting! UGH THE TORTURE.

It went well I think for the most part, so I'm going to keep a positive attitude!

Best of luck to everyone applying, already applied, or will apply! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter