Dd Ferry ?

mousetrap

Earning My Ears
HEY GANG,
DS AND I WILL BE GOING TO THE WORLD AT THE END OF APRIL AND WE WILL BE STAYING AT THE ASMO RESORT. WE HAVE ALWAYS STAYED POFQ AND WE LOVE THE FERRY RIDE TO DD AND I WAS WONDERING IF WE CAN GO TO POFQ TO CATCH THE FERRY. I KNOW THAT ASMO HAS BUSES BUT WE RAELLY LIKE THE FERRY RIDE.
THANKS !!

Yes, I know because we went to Riverside Mill and then took the boat to Pleasure Island. It was beautiful, the kids loved the ride!

We have stayed at POR, and we were told by the desk at POR that we could when we mentioned out next trip was to Allstars. We were told to tell the guard at the gate if he stopped us (which he prob won't, since we'll have Allstar paper on car) that we were there to visit the resort. She said that all public Disney transport was open to us if we were staying on site (obviously not the boats, bikes, etc that you have to pay for).
Parking at POR isnt' the problem it is at the monorail resorts, since most people woudn't try to park there to get a bus to the parks, unless they were staying on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter