• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*~ DDA Birthdays ~*~

My b'day is March 16. I just found this board. Love it!!

Jessica

Haha, thats why I didn't add the year. My kids make me feel like I'm 10 yrs old again tho, so I am going to have a blast just hanging out with them, just like I do every year.

I would just like to wish my3princes a very :bday: I hope you have a great day and get lots of goodies!!!

party: :cake: party:

I would just like to wish my3princes a very :bday: I hope you have a great day and get lots of goodies!!!

party: :cake: party:

Wouldn't you know that I didn't see this until today. Here's a very belated thank you. It was a good birthday.

I will be at DL on 11/29/09...my actual B-day!!....its gonna be so amazing to be at DL on my birthday...also its the 40 anniversary of Haunted Mansion, my fav Disney Attraction....its gonna be a GREAT TRIP!!!:cheer2:

Jon C / Follow Me On TWITTER @ DisneyDork1969

Hi,
Can someone please may me a picture for my granddaughters birthday. We are going to disney tomorrow nite and i'd like to put it in our room window.

Happy 12th Birthday
Kaitlyn

also need one for her sister (not her birthday)

Her name is Marissa

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter