DDA Chapter 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolly -- Oh come on now -- spill it -- please -- who is he? PM me if you feel comfortable telling but don't want to publicly. We are HUGE fans. We have at least 5 people coming in for the game. We traveled to the first game UT played in the Rose Bowl and were in the endzone that the game-winning field goal was kicked!

Tammi I'm sure the card would get there, but what is your last name anyway?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!​

83195.gif

Elin are you taking a laptop? I am wanting to get Garrett a Jack Skellington beanie or hat for his birthday. Not sure what they have out right now. Actually anyone that is going soon & can post pictures of JS merchandise would be great!

That is asking a lot huh :rotfl:

Glynis good to hear the medicine is helping Mary. I do think I would let the teacher know about the moodiness, just in case.

Deb - You were happy with your choices until your SIL started stirring things up, right? You know what is best for Hunter. Stick to your guns, sister!

I second this, Deb. Your SIL may thinks she's being helpful....but you know what is best for your family.

I second this, Deb. You're going to get plenty of solicited and unsolicited advice, and family means well (most of the time), but when it comes down to it, only you and Chris will figure out what's best for your dear son! :hug:

I third this.....I was going to 2nd it until Amy beat me to it. This is about you, Chris and of course Hunter. You do what you think is best for you and your family. My prayers are with you.

Glynis good to hear the medicine is helping Mary. I do think I would let the teacher know about the moodiness, just in case.

I agree with this also. I am in a agreeable mood today aren't I?:rotfl:

Just had to reply about the Texas/Nebraska game...my son is on the Texas football team. So I'll be watching it with you! :goodvibes

OH Dolly wow. which one is he, We will be watching here as well. I saw the cutest thing at walmart the other day. A Texas Longhorn shirt with Mickey and Minnie on them. To bad they did not have adult sizes. They had Juniors and Infants. But nothing to fit me and the girls.

OH Dolly wow. which one is he, We will be watching here as well. I saw the cutest thing at walmart the other day. A Texas Longhorn shirt with Mickey and Minnie on them. To bad they did not have adult sizes. They had Juniors and Infants. But nothing to fit me and the girls.

#3 Curtis Brown...we are soooo proud of him and all the boys!

Dolly -- Oh come on now -- spill it -- please -- who is he? PM me if you feel comfortable telling but don't want to publicly. We are HUGE fans. We have at least 5 people coming in for the game. We traveled to the first game UT played in the Rose Bowl and were in the endzone that the game-winning field goal was kicked!

Curtis Brown #3

Good Morning all!!!

It snowed over night...which means I get to walk to the bus stop and hope I don't kill myself on ice patches. Guess I better actually go get ready....it's also very cold......yicky!! The person who set up the interview said the name of the University so fast that I can't even do any homework on them because 3 universities share the office space. :rotfl:

I am hoping that eventually I want to put some part of my Christmas decorations up...don't see that happening any time soon though.

Good Morning all!!!

It snowed over night...which means I get to walk to the bus stop and hope I don't kill myself on ice patches. Guess I better actually go get ready....it's also very cold......yicky!! The person who set up the interview said the name of the University so fast that I can't even do any homework on them because 3 universities share the office space. :rotfl:

I am hoping that eventually I want to put some part of my Christmas decorations up...don't see that happening any time soon though.

good luck

they are calling for snow here Friday. They say it might stick. Olivia is so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter