DDC XIV - It's a trap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here some of the title suggestions I have seen tossed around (some are mine, but not all) the last day or so:

It's a trap
We put the "FUN" in dysfunctional
We only read it for the articles
Padding post counts since 2007
Welcome to Meatopia!

Are any of these title worthy?

Created a voting thread.... please cast your vote for your favorite title:
HERE

I like "Insert Title Here". Can we keep that?

To all who have thanked me for the new thread... You're welcome :) I can't believe how many times I've started new threads here. It's awesome! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the privilege of starting the magic over and over and over ...

Well, the Badgers may have lost the Rose Bowl, but now we've got our our Death Star. So I guess everything works out in the end. :thumbsup2

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha!

Here's the article, in case you want to know what the PR department is telling people it is. But we all know what it really is.

26697751-mjs_cosmic_dynamo_instal11_0414.jpg

Well... bathroom is half painted. Realized the paint does not match the color of the room... now we are going to have to paint the rest of the room! :eek: I'm ready for another vacation... lol.

I have a great solution to avoid this problem - don't paint it the first time. Oops. Need to go back to old thread. How's the thumb?

Well, the Badgers may have lost the Rose Bowl, but now we've got our our Death Star. So I guess everything works out in the end. :thumbsup2

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha!

Here's the article, in case you want to know what the PR department is telling people it is. But we all know what it really is.

26697751-mjs_cosmic_dynamo_instal11_0414.jpg

THAT is cool! :thumbsup2 And a LOT of money! :lmao:

I have a great solution to avoid this problem - don't paint it the first time. Oops. Need to go back to old thread. How's the thumb?

HAHA! I thought about that. :idea: The women did not like the idea.
:thumbsup2 is much better! Thanks! Still sore, but not excruciating.

So here are a few pics of the bathroom that I had on my phone. I need to find "before" shots and post them up here, too.

Framed out and roughed in:
1223111018.jpg

1223111026.jpg

Plumbing runs from crawl space up through first floor in the garage:
0102121236a.jpg

Partially drywalled here:
1228111846.jpg

Will take more tonight :thumbsup2

So here are a few pics of the bathroom that I had on my phone. I need to find "before" shots and post them up here, too.

Framed out and roughed in:
1223111018.jpg

1223111026.jpg

Plumbing runs from crawl space up through first floor in the garage:
0102121236a.jpg

Partially drywalled here:
1228111846.jpg

Will take more tonight :thumbsup2

Very cool!

Excellent job Don.

So I drop off the face of the earth for a few months and you guys blow through two and a half threads, and start an other!!!!!!
any way "Happy New Year" hope that 2012 will be great for all! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So I drop off the face of the earth for a few months and you guys blow through two and a half threads, and start an other!!!!!!
any way "Happy New Year" hope that 2012 will be great for all! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Welcome back!!

Don, the bathroom looks great. When are you planning on coming to Indiana? I have some plumbing I would like done :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter