DDC XVI - Here because Fed allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is West Ashley. North Charleston has one too near Trident. Juanita Greenberg's Nacho Royale is another good one owned by the same people. Oh and there's the Boulevard Diner MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM very very good comfort food

we've been to boulevard before it is very good. we also go to the wreck every trip. DW loves the shrimp there.

DD is making up songs on the piano as I type. She's trying to delay her bedtime... but since it's enjoyable, I haven't been too strict about it right now. :)

I have to figure that out still. When we first were talking a couple of weeks back, there was availability at AKV, OKW, SSR, VWL, & BWV... not sure what it's looking like now.

I haven't tried to book anything DVC during a busy season, other than marathon weekend. I was really surprised at how difficult it was to get a room during marathon weekend though, at 5 months out the only options were AKV (awesome but not great location wise for the races) or SSR. Everything else was booked.

winner-winner-chicken-dinner.png

I'll take you up on that at the Kicken Chicken :rolleyes1

I am headed to WDW next week. IF we do a park day, it's only going to be ONE park day, at MK, on Thursday. But, it won't be a full day no matter what. It is an early morning EMH day, though, so, 7a.m. rope drop till 4-ish.

But, none of that matters at present. My question is: How much is a haircut at the Main Street Barber shop (for one adult, & 1 4 yr old), and B) where IS the Main Street Barber Shop?

I haven't tried to book anything DVC during a busy season, other than marathon weekend. I was really surprised at how difficult it was to get a room during marathon weekend though, at 5 months out the only options were AKV (awesome but not great location wise for the races) or SSR. Everything else was booked.

It can be difficult, that's for sure.

Have you played with the new online booking yet? That's what I did, and how I saw how much was available. I love that I can look at it at nighttime, and not have to wait for MS to open.

I am headed to WDW next week. IF we do a park day, it's only going to be ONE park day, at MK, on Thursday. But, it won't be a full day no matter what. It is an early morning EMH day, though, so, 7a.m. rope drop till 4-ish.

But, none of that matters at present. My question is: How much is a haircut at the Main Street Barber shop (for one adult, & 1 4 yr old), and B) where IS the Main Street Barber Shop?

OOOhhh - have fun!

As for the price, I can't tell you that, not sure... but the Barber Shop is just to the left of the Emporium (as you face it from the tunnels or the Train Station)... just to the right of the Fire Station.

It can be difficult, that's for sure.

Have you played with the new online booking yet? That's what I did, and how I saw how much was available. I love that I can look at it at nighttime, and not have to wait for MS to open.

I haven't tried that yet. May check it out tonight though. :thumbsup2

we've been to boulevard before it is very good. we also go to the wreck every trip. DW loves the shrimp there.

The wreck is one that I haven't been to but always say I want to try haha. We have a big list of those.

Here's a little shameless plug... check out my site, please, if you haven't done so before. Thanks. Traffic counts are good, and important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter