DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

It's Friday afternoon and was waiting for Dan to call it, when it hit me...
My bad chief
That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone, er, carry on being at home. Last one in the kitchen for a cheeky vitamin R gets to take, oh sod this, it's way to complex.

Shut down. Enjoy your families. Stay safe.
Have a great weekend chaps.

Hey I'm from Saint John......I'm leading an attack on Freddy

View attachment 482341

Never mind I'm from Saint John. :rotfl2:

Fire away I live outside Freddy Beach and I'm not from there either. ;)

It's Friday afternoon and was waiting for Dan to call it, when it hit me...
Image result for hit me with your best shot gif

This had to be one of the longest weeks I can recall, Business is a $h** show with all going on and we are doing the best we can but DD being a nurse is starting to stress us out a bit to go along with all the other stress of the situation.
Sounds like most are hanging in there and doing well considering - enjoy the family, from 6' away, rest up and reduce the stress and bacon. dole whips and bourbon for all.
The slow grind to a halt in KY is continuing. Extended cancellations of meetings, everyone told to work from home that can, our governor recommending all funerals be immediate family only and no visitations, all churches closed. I haven't even looked at the 401(k). No point right now. Best wishes gentlemen.
Same to you - have a good weekend
Morning everyone from a overcast, wet Westfield NB. Some good news for me, oncology surgeries are still being done, so as long as that carries into the 26th I'll be done.
All the best Rob, thinking of you

It's Friday. Normally, it would be good to have the weekend, but there is a new round of this BS closure announced to April 17. We couldn't wait to see if the closures to April 3 worked. And, our state Congress is back at it, filing a bill to take money for.COVID from Retirement systems. Well, I guess no one is allowed to travel to protest and the media won't cover it with the hysteria. I knew something didn't feel right about all this.

Interesting...
So the Church didn't decide to be safe, it was imposed upon it by your government?
(Not saying mine won't too, eventually.)

It was threatened by the Governor, not to have business or churches with more than 10 people, or else. Most churches closed. My Bishop (Catholic) suspended Mass to the public. But, our Church is still open. Walmart is exempt. And yes, you have to go to work to be around more sick people.

If you poop that much, that's called being not constipated... not optimism. Although perhaps you're optimistic about not being constipated?

That's a lot of optimism. And poop.

A couple days ago, we had a chat with the kids about a very important topic- doing our part by reducing the "squares used per wipe." Apparently my oldest son didn't see the humor/satire in what I was saying, as he triumphantly emerged from the bathroom yesterday, hands in the air saying "I ONLY USED 4 SQUARES!!!!" To which I said "Yuck! Go take a shower!"

You can always hook up the garden hose indoors for a powerful bidet.

Good to hear Rob. I would offer to visit you in the hospital but ..... well you know.

Our hospital instituted 1 visitor per room policy, with no exceptions. Visitors have to sign in at front desk and security has increased. But, front desk are givin paper masks and a paper bag, and they have to store their mask in the bag when they go on break during the day. All day.

My bad chief
That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone, er, carry on being at home. Last one in the kitchen for a cheeky vitamin R gets to take, oh sod this, it's way to complex.

You do the same, 007. By the way, what is James.Bond doing to stop this COVID thing. I guess he's had one too many martinis.

Morning fellas, from lockdown London. Bars, Pubs, Cafes and Restaurants are now all closed or delivery/collection only. It is a beautiful day here, so thats a plus.
Took the boy on a 3 mile run this morning. If he talked less, he could probably do the marathon with me.

Trying to come up with ways to keep the kids occupied.

Idea 1.
So now 2 days a week we are going to start to Eat our way around the World Showcase Countries. The kids will find out 10 things about the country, come up with a name and design a poster for the restaurant, and we will listen to that countries music while we eat. They'll also help me cook the dinner. Seeing as we can start in Canada or Mexico, the kids have picked to save the poutine until last. So Burritos it is on Tuesday. I'll put up the photos of the "restaurants" on here as we go round. It goes without saying that myself and Lady K maybe partake of a beverage from the appropriate kiosk...
Grey Goose Slushie anyone?

Idea 2.
I may have used the "Creative play" excuse to go and do about £600 worth of LEGO. I obviously didn't pay that much (I feel my discount is gonna take a bit of a hammering over the next 12 weeks), but it was sure a sneaky way to get the rollercoaster set in the house (insert mwah ha ha type laugh here)

You can always hook up the garden hose indoors for a powerful bidet.
Gotta love a redneck bidet.
You do the same, 007. By the way, what is James.Bond doing to stop this COVID thing. I guess he's had one too many martinis.
The bigger problem is the social distancing is having on my conquest of femme fatales. This is clearly distracting me from the job in hand. Probably because I've got something else in it.
This had to be one of the longest weeks I can recall, Business is a $h** show with all going on and we are doing the best we can but DD being a nurse is starting to stress us out a bit to go along with all the other stress of the situation.
Hang in there sunshine, think of the trips. Always think of the trips.........

Morning, boys. From a still too cold-where the heck is spring-Winnipeg. (-14C/6F if you're wondering.)

Should be an interesting evening. I've gotten an email saying that one of our work positions is quarantined to be used as a back-up in case... I guess if someone gets sick, the others can use it?
Which I'm not sure makes much sense since then we'll all be forced to use the same position as opposed to splitting the group in two. I'm really not sure which is the better way to go. Not my decision anyway.

Well said.
enjoy the family, from 6' away,
Um... you're not actually doing that, are you?
It was threatened by the Governor, not to have business or churches with more than 10 people, or else. Most churches closed. My Bishop (Catholic) suspended Mass to the public. But, our Church is still open. Walmart is exempt. And yes, you have to go to work to be around more sick people.
Interesting. And... does your Walmart not have grocery items? I won't comment on the Church since that's against the DIS rules.
Trying to come up with ways to keep the kids occupied.
I'm liking the idea. Creative. ::yes::

Morning all,

Nice sunny day here but a little cool (30F). Work week is over so I may just surf online today from the family room instead of the dining room. Scheduled grocery pickup later today and an online concert from a guy named Ethan Ash at 4 pm EST. He's a Brit, playing from his place somewhere over there so many @londontime can break curfew and track him down. We had him do a house concert at our place in early January. Check him out if you are looking for something to do.

Morning all,

Nice sunny day here but a little cool (30F). Work week is over so I may just surf online today from the family room instead of the dining room. Scheduled grocery pickup later today and an online concert from a guy named Ethan Ash at 4 pm EST. He's a Brit, playing from his place somewhere over there so many @londontime can break curfew and track him down. We had him do a house concert at our place in early January. Check him out if you are looking for something to do.
Sounds like a pretty nice, chill day.

What day is it? Are we in 2021 yet?

The bigger problem is the social distancing is having on my conquest of femme fatales. This is clearly distracting me from the job in hand. Probably because I've got something else in it.

But you're married. That means you get to have .... Yeah, enjoy that hand. Try the opposite hand to simulate having an affair.

Interesting. And... does your Walmart not have grocery items? I won't comment on the Church since that's against the DIS rules.

Is that cold enough to kill the virus?

My point about the Church is that spiritual food is important. But, for those who disagree, there are more than 10 people in Walmart. If this social distancing is supposed to work, everyone should line up outdoors 6 feet apart from each other.

My daughter said she is going to name her children Zika, Ebola, and Corvid.

Is that cold enough to kill the virus?
Apparently... not so much.
My point about the Church is that spiritual food is important.
Yep. Got that.
But, for those who disagree, there are more than 10 people in Walmart. If this social distancing is supposed to work, everyone should line up outdoors 6 feet apart from each other.
Walmart isn't doing that? Up here they're (stores) supposed to have marked areas to indicate the distance between people. Stores (and people!) can be fined if they don't.
My daughter said she is going to name her children Zika, Ebola, and Corvid.
:laughing:

I'm sure they'll be very popular.

Morning chaps from another beautiful day in London. Mothering Sunday here today, so the Lady K had a home made Bacon and Egg McMuffin, and she has Forebib of Beef for dinner. I'm still on One Meal a Day. The McMuffin looked good. Really good. But its about the same calories as the 10k I did this morning. So I was strong. We have already had our first "I might as well be at school" comment from one of the kids. It's gonna be a long 3 months.

He's a Brit, playing from his place somewhere over there so many @londontime can break curfew and track him down.
Probably lives down the street.
Yeah, enjoy that hand. Try the opposite hand to simulate having an affair.
Even better if you put red nail polish on.
What day is it? Are we in 2021 yet?
We are definitely closer than we were yesterday, so there's that.

Have a great Sunday fellas, may be your Bourbon cupboard be well stocked and free flowing.

Last edited:
Morning all. Got up early and did some light exercise and going to work on cleaning the greenhouse when the sun comes up. first case of the virus here on the edge of nowhere. Someone from out of state came to visit a relative thinking their chance of exposure would be low here. Not if you bring it with you! @#!$ :mad:

Last edited:
Morning from a sunny but cool -10C Westfield NB. Dd and I are going to candy some bacon, make some chocolate marshmallow fudge, to pass the time. I can see some Dawa Bloody Mary's in my future.Stay safe guys
Feel free to send all the fudge rejects here for disposal. I'd say send the bacon as well, but there is no such thing as bacon rejects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter