DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Sad day at the pkondz house today. Our (almost, 10 days shy) 15 year old Keeshond, Piper was in pain yesterday evening and we finally had to make the decision to let her go this morning at 4:30.
So sorry mate, I think all of us who have pets know how tough that decision is. But take comfort from the fact you did the best for her.

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy,

Rough week and it's not over yet. I manage a small printing shop and we have avoided getting Covid.....

.......until now.

I have roughly 12 employees. Beginning last Friday, I started getting the calls people were testing positive. One day this week, I had only 3 people at work. Due to the nature of the business, most people can't work from home. It has been rough doing the work of 12 with only 3 people. I'm up to 5 people today so it's getting better at least.

I keep testing myself but I haven't gotten Covid yet....... just waiting for my turn so I can have 5 days off work.

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy,

Rough week and it's not over yet. I manage a small printing shop and we have avoided getting Covid.....

.......until now.

I have roughly 12 employees. Beginning last Friday, I started getting the calls people were testing positive. One day this week, I had only 3 people at work. Due to the nature of the business, most people can't work from home. It has been rough doing the work of 12 with only 3 people. I'm up to 5 people today so it's getting better at least.

I keep testing myself but I haven't gotten Covid yet....... just waiting for my turn so I can have 5 days off work.

Hope it all gets better soon.

Morning Men!

Quick question for this Friday morning, what is the difference between a Good Morning and a Great Morning? :confused3

Morning, gents.

Tomorrow, I'll be in the US of A.

Fargo, to be precise. A major adventure of taking SWMBO and DD to Hobby Lobby.

The next day I'll be back in Canada.

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy,

.......until now.

Interesting times when people are actively hoping to get Covid!

Hope it gets better for you.

I don't really want Covid, I just want the 5 days off from work. The cynical me would say that some employees don't really have Covid.....
I've had it and while it wasn't nearly as bad as some... I don't want it again.
4 hour drive (one way), plus customs :crazy2:.
3 actually. And usually customs isn't too bad here.
Must be a good sale at Hobby Lobby.
We just don't have them up here. She finds lots of stuff that she likes, so... good enough, I guess.
Will they at least let you stop for your Poker chip?
Don't need one. Already got one from there. :)
Have a great weekend, fellas!
I have a feeling that mine will be on the extraordinarily boring side. But at least there's a stop at Wurst Bier Hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter