• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DDP at check in, regardless of time?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
If I'm checking in at around 10:30 in the morning, my room probably won't be ready. But even if it isn't, can I start using the DDP as soon as I check in? Specifically, I'm wondering if I can use it for lunch that day, even if I don't have my room yet?

Simba's Mom said:
If I'm checking in at around 10:30 in the morning, my room probably won't be ready. But even if it isn't, can I start using the DDP as soon as I check in? Specifically, I'm wondering if I can use it for lunch that day, even if I don't have my room yet?

Absolutely. As soon as you check in and receive your Key to the World card, you will have access to your ddp credits. Have fun!

Yes you can. When you check in (even if the room is not ready) they will give you your "key to the World" card which will have all of your dining credits (and charging privileges if you choose) on it. You will only need to call later in the day for your room number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter