DDP & Fantasmic Dinner at Mama Melrose Question...

Magical JenK

DIS Veteran
Every year we go to Mama Melrose for dinner. This year I thought we'd go there the night we see Fantasmic, so I got the Fantasmic Dinner package.

Question...I know there is a different menu for the Fantasmic Dinner...has anyone on the DDP had any issues using the TS credits for this dinner? When I made the ADR they didn't say anything. Also, I was just looking at the menu and our favorite entree is included (DH will be very glad to see that :thumbsup2 ), but wondering how the appetizers (flat bread & salad) were?? I haven't had either of those there yet.

Thanks
Jen

We used DDP for the Fantasmic menu and had no issues.

We were unimpressed by the salad - just greens and gorgonzola cheese with a balsamic dressing. The flatbread was good though - think mini pizza.

We actually enjoyed the salad. The dressing was very tasty. Simple.
You have your choice from several different flatbread pizzas and we felt it was also delicious. There were several entree choices and about 4 dessert choices all covered on the DDP as 1 TS per person. It was a lot of food for us (2A, 2C).

I love their ceasar salad, but I'm guessing there's no substitutions for that menu?? Oh well, looking forward to it either way. Thank you both for your posts!!
Jen

You know, I didn't think to ask about substitutions. My guess is no, but we had such a crabby server that she might have ignored our request anyways (we had also requested to hold the gorgonzola ... and guess what came with our salad? Cheese.)

I don't think it'd hurt to ask - I don't think it'd work and I wouldn't get my hopes up, but you never know.

I don't think they like to substitute with the Fantasmic package. My DS3 has food allergies so we had to speak to the chef about what he could eat. When I suggested that they bring him a cup of minestrone soup as an appetizer because he couldn't have the salad or flatbread, the chef looked at me like he was surprised I would even ask that (but then gave him the soup anyway). It seems like if I would have to fight for it in that case, they probably don't substitute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter