DDP Restaurant Menu Restrictions...

mfriedl1

Earning My Ears
Hey All,
I used the DDP once many years ago and it was a lot of food, but I've done the analysis and it MIGHT be worthwhile on my next trip in August. I have an idea of where we're going to eat and all are covered under the DDP in 2019.

It seems to stick in my head that some - if not all - table service locations had a restricted menu for those on the DDP - is that still a concern? If so, is there a list somewhere of these restaurants and the restricted menu?

I have an idea of what we are "likely to order" so I'm looking to see if the DDP will effect how my party orders.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

That was almost never true. Any restrictions would have been in the non-Disney-owned locations. Like not being able to share a pizza at Via Napoli.

Hey All,
I used the DDP once many years ago and it was a lot of food, but I've done the analysis and it MIGHT be worthwhile on my next trip in August. I have an idea of where we're going to eat and all are covered under the DDP in 2019.

It seems to stick in my head that some - if not all - table service locations had a restricted menu for those on the DDP - is that still a concern? If so, is there a list somewhere of these restaurants and the restricted menu?

I have an idea of what we are "likely to order" so I'm looking to see if the DDP will effect how my party orders.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

The only restrictions there have been are on "items for two" and some of the higher cost items, like lobster or special steaks. For the "items for two" it just means two people have to order it. For the higher cost items, there will be a note on the menu that DDP users have to pay an upcharge, but that is clearly marked on the Disney menus. Right now, I can't think of any restaurant that has an upcharge, but it's not something I've looked for either.

All of that to say, 99.5% of the time, you can order anything on the entree and dessert sections of the menu.

Thanks!
That’s great to hear!
For some reason I specifically recall (hearing) Le Cellier had a specific menu Of choices if you had the DDP.
Glad to hear that was incorrect!

No. Le Cellier had or has a prix fixe option at lunch, which let(s) any diner enjoy a three course meal.

LOL
looks like I’m all sorts of confused on this topic!
:oops:

Thanks for straightening me out all!
:rolleyes::earboy2:

There’s an up charge at Paddlefish for DDP users. Believe it’s for the seafood boil which was a big enough entree to be shared by two adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter