DDP Symbols?

Wazzo

DIS Veteran
Hello!

This will be our first trip with the Dining Plan. I've seen some posts saying that there are symbols on the menus at restaurants to indicate what counts as what on the DDP. I've never noticed this before, but then again, I wasn't looking!

Does anyone have a picture of an example menu with symbols?

What do the symbols look like? What do I look for?

Thank you! :teeth:

The DDP symbols that I noticed, earlier this month, were usually for snacks or cs meals. At the ts places most things are included, except for glow drinks, beer and things such as those. I always asked at CS or snack locations if I could use whatever I was buying as a snack option too. Most of the time I could use the snack credit for a quick bite. Also at some locations you will see the DDP symbol beside both regular and small drinks/waters, so be sure and get the largest - it still counts as only 1 snack credit. For a wonderful quick snack try Casey's Corner on Main Street at MK. You can get an order of fries as 1 snack and they have the larger fountain drinks that also count as 1 snack. My son loved those fries (actally I did too) and he would always get several cups of the cheese sauce (free) to dip them in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter