DDP Table service advice

kevlois

Earning My Ears
While on the DDP do not plan on eating two table service in one day. Lots of food. We were at MGM this past week and wanted to try Sci Fi for lunch and Prime Time for a late dinner. We were so overstuffed almost sick. We wished we would have split the days. Even my teenage DD and DS couldn't keep up.

i agree, but with one exception. depending on your families appetite - if you hit the first lunch seating (10:30-11ish) and a late dinner seating (7-8-9pm ish) it does work out ok. this works for us on days when we skip breakfast.

- lori

We (me, DH, DD(7), DS(5), DD(3), Dfriend, her DH) are trying the DDP for the first time this Aug. I just made my ADR's last week as I was waiting to get airfare to finalize dates. One day I have an 11:10 breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and 6:10 dinner at GG. I think we'll be OK as it will surely be after 6:30 before we actually eat and it will be our first full day so we won't be overstuffed already. I didn't really want to book 2 character meals in one day but I couldn't get GG any other night before 7:45. One day we have an 11:25 at Sci Fi (OOP) and just my DH & I have a 6:00 at Alfredos. And another day we have an 8:05 at CP and our adult friends have a 6:00 in France.

I was going to book a Fantasmic dinner package but they were all booked up for our week. I was going to book some other dinner but when I looked at all the meals we already had booked I decided we had enough and wouldn't have to pay OOP for anything (other than Sci Fi) if we just kept what we had.

We are looking forward to trying DDP. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter