• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ddp ?

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to purchase more credits? We will be in WDW for 5 days and 4 nights. With the MYW plan we have credits for 4 days. We arrive very early on our 1st day and leave late on our last day. Since our MYW park tickets are still vaild that day we may go resort hopping or back into the parks. I was wondering if we could purchase additional dining credits for the last day. Thanks

There is a separate forum on the restaurant board for the DDP. You may be able to find the answer there ;)

You will not be able to purchase extra days of dining plan.
Your choices are:
1-Share a few meals so you have some credits left for the last day.
2-Pay for the cheapest meal out of pocket and save the credits for the last day.
3-Eat burgers and fries for dinner one night to save a ts credit each.
4-Skip a meal (yeah right ;) )

I would choose #2 and use the menus on www.allearsnet.com to decide which one would be the best place to use cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter