***Dec. 18, 2011 - Disney Dream - FE List - SIGN UP CLOSED - List Complete**

Okay, I recalculated the totals.

Now I have a total of 73 people in 24 cabins, although some are connecting cabins with the same families.

Adults = 41
Tweens = 13
Kids = 19

Did anyone get a different total, because this is the one I'm running with. ;)

33 days until we set sail!! (so to speak, i don't think there are any actual sails on the ship) :rotfl:

Looks right to me.

My husband brought home our documents from the ta office tonight. The girls (and I) are so excited!!

Thats the total i came up with. Now i plan on doing something for all but i plan on doing one mini gift bag from all of our family to each person. Is that right? Thanks for your input.

I was going to make our FE's out of upside down Santa hats, but I found these treat holders in the 99-Cent store and liked them even better! :santa: I'll attach them to some ribbon or tinsel and I'm done!! :goodvibes

Okay, so how do I insert a photo? :confused: i took a photo to share with y'all, but I can't find where to upload it. You may just have to wait until we're on the ship to see it. :)

I posted on the main thread regarding this as well, but since the OP has dropped out, has a meet been arranged? :confused3 I was thinking we could meet at 3PM at Currents on Deck 13. Plenty of room, outside, drinks, etc. available. If the weather looks bad we could go inside to Vista Cafe on deck 4. Thoughts? Please respond on the main thread if you can. Thanks. And any suggestions for visual cues so we can find each other are welcome! Hope we get some takers! :thumbsup2

that sounds great. I am not crafty. bought stockings that are medium in size and some ribbon. Going to attach them to each other somehow. My kids are having fun putting together the fe for the boat. Going to need a suitcase just for them!

I posted on the main thread regarding this as well, but since the OP has dropped out, has a meet been arranged? :confused3 I was thinking we could meet at 3PM at Currents on Deck 13. Plenty of room, outside, drinks, etc. available. If the weather looks bad we could go inside to Vista Cafe on deck 4. Thoughts? Please respond on the main thread if you can. Thanks. And any suggestions for visual cues so we can find each other are welcome! Hope we get some takers! :thumbsup2

The DVC meeting is at 2:30, so we will be there. Can we make it at 2 pm? Then we can at least stop by and say hello.

Hi all,
Sorry for the late post. The Roper's would love to join your FE for the upcoming Dec 18th cruise! Our room numbers are 2004 and 2006 (typically with flashing lights!).
We have Dave and myself, Alyssa (9), Kylie (7), Tatum (6) Marshall (3) Sawyer (2) and Beckett (6 months). We are celebrating our 10th anniversity on board and our 6th Disney cruise!
I can insert all this into the spreadsheet to but I wanted to proactivly reach out to get in. Our girls LOVE FE!

Jenne

Hi all,
Sorry for the late post. The Roper's would love to join your FE for the upcoming Dec 18th cruise! Our room numbers are 2004 and 2006 (typically with flashing lights!).
We have Dave and myself, Alyssa (9), Kylie (7), Tatum (6) Marshall (3) Sawyer (2) and Beckett (6 months). We are celebrating our 10th anniversity on board and our 6th Disney cruise!
I can insert all this into the spreadsheet to but I wanted to proactivly reach out to get in. Our girls LOVE FE!

Jenne

Hi Jenne,

I will update the list with your info.

Krista

Hi Jenne,

I will update the list with your info.

Krista

I'm not trying to be rude, but we had a cutoff date, and it was almost a month ago. Are these new people joining the FE? I din't know if I can get anymore of my FE gifts. Its not fair to those of us who have planned and purchased, or worse made, our FE gifts to be adding more people at this late date.

I understand your concern. I was contacted by Jenne via email and informed her the deadline had passed and several people had already completed their gifts. Jenne said that was fine, and they still wanted to participate even though they may not receive something from everyone.

Krista

I understand your concern. I was contacted by Jenne via email and informed her the deadline had passed and several people had already completed their gifts. Jenne said that was fine, and they still wanted to participate even though they may not receive something from everyone.

Krista

Okay, as long as they understand that. At this late date I will not be able to add any additional FE gifts, so this family will not be receiving any FE gifts from us. To be fair, I do not expect any from them.

Thanks!

I am sorry but I am not familiar with some of your kids names. Could you please let me know girls and boys? Thanks Heidi

A big "Thank you!!" to Krista for organizing the Fish Extenders!! :thumbsup2 It was great fun to come back to the cabin and find all that stuff waiting for us each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter