Dec. weather/crowds

aggiefan

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip for Dec. 1-6. Need comments on weather and crowd experiences. When is Pop Warner--does it have major crowd impact...no clue!

Early December crowds are pretty light. Sometimes fastpass lines are not even open. Sorry, I don't know what Pop Warner is.

The weather can be unpredictable. We usually bring shorts and pants and I bring sweatjacket type coats with hoods for everyone. It can get a little chilly in the evening, so it's good to bring something like that along.

I was at WDW last December (first week) and the weather was great. Over an eight day period, rain only interupted our plans once. I think the rainy season ends in Nov. It was warm during the day (enough for shorts and swimming) but it did get cool in the evening (usually wore light jackets to be comfortable). So you may end up packing more clothing than you might anticipate.

Crowds were fairly light when compared to summer. Usually didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes to get on a ride. Saturdays in MK was the most crowded as many of the locals come to the park. Also (don't know if this is still true), the evening parade in MK was held only on Saturdays during the off season, so more crowds were definitely bigger, with longer waits.

I think Pop Warner and their gang are coming on Dec 8th. And yes when they come they can cause crowds.. But you should be fine, that is when we are coming down too!! It should be a nice time to be at Disney!! Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter