December 2005 Info, Code, Dining, & Special Package Watch! :)

just wonderning ... we have a room at the pop for dec. 8-11 and I tried to call Disney Monday to see about getting a second room for my sister ... they said every all star and moderate was booked solid for those dates ...
She is not comming because we could not get her a room ... How did you get the Pop for those dates ????

I booked mine about 6 or 7 months ago I may cancel I will let you know if I will and you can try again remember you have to cancel 5 days before so maybe dec 2 she can get a room I will post if I will cancel
maria

Bronte said:
just wonderning ... we have a room at the pop for dec. 8-11 and I tried to call Disney Monday to see about getting a second room for my sister ... they said every all star and moderate was booked solid for those dates ...
She is not comming because we could not get her a room ... How did you get the Pop for those dates ????

Bronte,
Not sure if you are a AAA member, but I just checked on their web site this morning (11/2) and they have standard view for those dates at $77 per night, preferred at $89.
I have learned to check AAA when a hotel is "booked up" otherwise, no matter where we travel.

Bronte said:

I was told that when I was on the phone. They said the only thing available was some suites at Coronado. I got online and messed with the dates and things and I actually managed to find some dates for the $64 deal. Keep messing with the dates. Sometimes if you add a day to your stay it will show up as not booked (don't know why). You can call later and cancel that extra day.

Good luck!

Ladycollector, are you saying that you were actually able to get the $64 rate to come up online? I have an email with a pin code but can't see any way to look up dates to book online.

MickeyFan84 said:
Ladycollector, are you saying that you were actually able to get the $64 rate to come up online? I have an email with a pin code but can't see any way to look up dates to book online.

Yes, but it was in the FL residents area. I went there and clicked on the $64 deal and it brought up the normal search engine. I'm not sure how you would do it with the pin code, that seems tricky! Anyone here know?

Original resei by AAA, but waiting patiently for AP rate. Missed the 90 then 60 day out for BRP. What do I do, I see better rate had been out. Poly room only resei should I change to Package at this point. wdw says there is no codes,or availability at deluxe for my time. I respect your advice.

We have AP's so no problem with running out of days on our tickets. It's just me and DFi so we don't usually try to plan day by day stuff too much since were are flexible but this is what we have so far:
Sun 12/4- arrive around 7pm, MGM EMH pm, maybe dinner at Mama Melrose's and explore hotel (first timer POFQ)
Mon 12/5- ADR for 8:30 for Crystal Palace in MK
Tue 12/6- MVMCP and ADR for LTT
Wed 12/7-
Thur 12/8- CP Dinner Package at Garden Grill
Fri 12/9- Around the World at Epcot Segway Tour 8:30 and LeCellier lunch
Sat 12/10- Wishes and Spectro parade (2nd showing) in MK
Sun 12/11 ADR 7:30 Yachtsman Steakhouse
Mon 12/12
Tue 12/13- second MVMCP if we love it as much as I think we will!
Wed 12/14- ADR at CRT for breakfast then fly out at 2:30pm

We also plan on eating at WCC, Ohana's, and Trail's End, and we will be doing alot of resort hopping to see holiday decorations. Espically with deluxe and moderates.

30 days and counting :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The6ofUs said:
It's getting closer, tripmates! Getting excited?? :cool1:

OMG!!!!! I know...I can't believe it's almost here! We've had this trip booked for a year now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!1 :goodvibes :goodvibes

I can't believe we're leaving next week. I haven't gotten our shirts made or even started packing. On top of that, we're hosting Thanksgiving dinner and the stomach flu is visiting our home:( I guess you could say I'm pretty stressed right now:) It will be a relief when this week is over and everything is done and we're on our way.

Littlemotherhaywood said:
I can't believe we're leaving next week. I haven't gotten our shirts made or even started packing. On top of that, we're hosting Thanksgiving dinner and the stomach flu is visiting our home:( I guess you could say I'm pretty stressed right now:) It will be a relief when this week is over and everything is done and we're on our way.

Yuck....we have the stomach flu here tooo...I have been looking at it this way..get all the sickness over with so we can have fun at Disney! Sending get well wishes to your house and have great fun at Disney!

Kelly

I got my package in the mail from the TA w/ my paperwork and luggage tags yesterday. Woo hoo! Man, I gotta get packing! I leave 12/9 and ahve a concert the night of 12/8, so I gotta be done before then! Luckily, I'm just packing for me (or is that unluckily???).

kellyg403 said:
Yuck....we have the stomach flu here tooo...I have been looking at it this way..get all the sickness over with so we can have fun at Disney! Sending get well wishes to your house and have great fun at Disney!

Kelly

Oh no, you too:( I kwym though. I just keep thinking I'd rather have the sickness here and be healthy and happy there. I just don't want to get it period!!! I hope everyone feels better soon.

Littlemotherhaywood said:
Oh no, you too:( I kwym though. I just keep thinking I'd rather have the sickness here and be healthy and happy there. I just don't want to get it period!!! I hope everyone feels better soon.

Thanks! Whatever bug my family has come down with it seems to be a 24 hour type thing...my dd and ds came home from school with headaches, and after a shower went straight to bed and didn't wake up until this a.m. Little peaked looking but no stomaches or headaches. I am hoping the tylenol flu is the cure!

Kelly

Major sinus and chest colds going through our family right now and we leave the 8th! Go figure-got flu shots this year.

I have had the worst luck with the flu shot. Seems like the kids still get the flu, just worse. Especially after the shots. Oh well...doesn't hurt for just in case! Hope all is well soon for your family too...have a great time!

Kelly

We're sick too. I have that tickle cough, the one that makes you lose your breath ang gag. God, what can you take for that? My 2.5yo has a fever of 103.5 but no other symptoms yet. I'm just glad its now and hopefully we'll all be healthy by the 8th. Healthy vibes to everyone.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter