December 2007 Adult & Solo Travelers

I will be on my first solo trip for my birthday. I will be arriving on my B'day 12-19. Staying @ Pop, first time on property, I will be celebrating with @ Chef Mickey's, then going to GF to see the gingerbread house. I am doing MVMCP on 12-20. I am sooooo excited I feel like the next 14 days will take forever. Anyone going to be there between 12-19 & 12-23.

I will be on my first solo trip for my birthday. I will be arriving on my B'day 12-19. Staying @ Pop, first time on property, I will be celebrating with @ Chef Mickey's, then going to GF to see the gingerbread house. I am doing MVMCP on 12-20. I am sooooo excited I feel like the next 14 days will take forever. Anyone going to be there between 12-19 & 12-23.

Happy Birthday! I'll be there from Dec 15 - Dec 22. I had really precise plans for Dfi and I, and now he can't go. So, right now all I have is a bunch of dinner ressies, a 1BR at BW and l'il ole me.
I'm a Dec. bday too! PM me and we can see if our plans can cross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter