December 2007 Code Watch

Also planning on going in December- probably somewhere around the 11th to 16th- our last 2 trips have both been in December (01 & 05) to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Still trying to figure out what resort to stay at.

Subcribing. I doubt that there will be any codes for us , as we can only go during the last week in December. One can hope though.:santa:
Carol

Planning trip Dec 13-23 at the Polynesian. Still new at the Boards but look forward to whatever advice you have. :cool1:

We already have POR booked for 12/21-12/26. We may end up moving to POP b/c of the higher rates over Christmas. It would be great to see a code so we can stay at Rivreside but I doubt it. :sad2:

We went to the Grand for our first onsite trip Dec 11-15, 2006. We are going back in Dec. 07, hopefully.

Will someone tell me how this works. Do I use a code on a booked trip, or book a trip when I get a code.

I tried to use the room only code BRE this last time, Had I completed the booking w/the first person I talked to I would have saved almost $300. but when I called back to confirm it, she wouldn't let us use it eventhough it was already on hold etc.

I'd love to get a code, too!

Ok, so how do these codes work? Do you book your stay at CRO and then if a discount code comes out, do you call and have your stay discounted? I've never used them before so I'm curious. I booked our most recent trip with a AAA travel agent and I won't do that again. I had no control over our trip with WDW, I had to have the agent do everything and I'm somewhat of a control freak and like to have my hands in everything. So, I'm booking it all myself this time. Do I need to go on and book now? We are planning on Dec. 8-15th at CR. If I need to, I'll call CRO tomorrow. Thanks for any help.

I used Dorothy at Dreams Unlimited for our Aug., 2006 ressies. She was great. She made ADR's for us, but I made some myself. We had the free dining, but if something else would have come along that we could have used, Dorothy would be able to apply any discounts for us. That's why I will always use her from now on. I can book today, and as codes come out she will sutomatically apply them to our ressies.:banana: :banana:

Add us to the surprising our dd's for Christmas club!! Planning on sometime in December, not sure what week yet. I'd like to learn about the codes too please. last time our trip ended up costing close to $6000 (not including spending money or food) through an agent - we were in Florida for 10 days! I think I can do it for half of it this time and codes would help! Thx.

Going to suscribe, mainly cuz I'm going Jan 08, and have the idea that shortly after Dec codes, comes Jan codes..hehehe~

Subscribing. My DH and I have ressies at WL for 12/3-12/7 for our 2nd Anniversary. So, count me in for waiting for a code. :thumbsup2

Do I need to go on and book now? We are planning on Dec. 8-15th at CR. If I need to, I'll call CRO tomorrow. Thanks for any help.

I booked our Xmas trip last week! I just figured that since I had the deposit from gift money, I might as well. I am sure you could wait until summer but better safe then sorry. If a code comes out you can call and they will apply it to your current rate! There is a slim chance we may still be eligible for SOG but won't know until Sept/Oct so I was thinking of booking that too, just to be safe. Then cancel the one we won't need. I am a control freak too..I know exactly what you are talking about!! :rotfl:

Question for those of you experienced with Decembers at Disney. If/When a code comes out, about how much do you end up saving? I'm trying to decide exact dates and even though I know the past doesn't necessarily mean that'll happen this year, but I'm probably willing to bet on it and figure that in when deciding how many days.

Sign me up for info too. We we're just talking about going back. Our first family trip was Sept 2002, my wife, then almost 3 yr old, and myself. Second was Columbus day week Oct 2004, did the Not So Scarry Halloween thing. We love going when it isn't as busy, can't imagine going in the middle of summer.

We really want to take our now 7, by Dec 2007 8, year old daughter again. We want to go before the childhood magic is worn away.

In 2004 we also took our 10 yr old nephew, he liked the rides, but was not as impressed with the whole "magic" thing. My daughter still loves most anything Disney, and after the Halloween experience, we would love to go around Christmas. She already knew the tooth fairy isn't real, and she just learned from a cousin this past Christmas that Santa is not real. Kids just grow too fast these days.

We will have to go in the week or two before Christmas or just after Christmas, the wife is a choir director and can't be gone for Christmas Day. :santa:

subscribing so when December's come out- it may be for Feb , 2008 too!:wizard:

We're booked for 11/28-12/7, but with a split stay at two popular resorts, ASMovies and WL, we probably won't get a discount. We can always dream!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter