December 2008 Code Watch

Lifelong_Dreamer

DIS Veteran
So I did a search and it does not seem as though anybody has started a December 2008 code watch yet.

I am hoping to stay at the Wilderness Lodge from 12/1 to 12/6.:banana:

WOW! I haven't even used my December 2007 discount yet. But I will be using the December 2008 discount when it comes out August 2008.:cool1:

We're going 12/6/08 through 12/13/08 and hope to return to AKL once again. We're already going 12/8/07 - 12/15/07 to AKL and i'm trying to get my room for '08 so i can start making payments well in advance. I'm 99% sure there will be some type of code coming out sometime during 2008 so i won't worry about the prices now. I'll simply make my reservation now and begin making payments as i always do.

I'm in. We're staying two nights in December '08 before we cruise the Magic.

We are back and forth about 11/28 to 12/5 for my birthday or 12/5 to 12/16 (Suspected Pop Warner dates, but going for 10 days)
But either way we are going for the Christmas decs again!! :santa: Staying at the Grand Floridian...

ETA: We booked 12/6 to 12/14 at the Grand!! Come on codes!!!

Just made ressies for Poly Lagoon View for early Dec, 2008 at AAA rate. According to our TA, there were no Garden Views at AAA rate currently available for our dates of stay... but it was unclear whether or not they have already been booked, or simply haven't been entered into the system.

Hoping that something even better will come along in the way of 'room only' codes! popcorn::

I'm in. We're staying two nights in December '08 before we cruise the Magic.

Us too! :thumbsup2 I'm leaning toward the Beach Club prior to our 12/27/08 cruise. DD loves the Poly but right now I can't bring myself to book that since it seems so much more expensive.

i am new to the code thing

i am a disney visa member and a AAA member and we are going november 29 to december 7, 2008

would this thread help us? :confused3

i am new to the code thing

i am a disney visa member and a AAA member and we are going november 29 to december 7, 2008

would this thread help us? :confused3

Well the AAA is a year round code so you don't need this thread to tell you about AAA discounts, just tell Disney when you make your reservation that you have AAA.

Occasionally they offer discounts for disney visa holders and that info would definitely get posted here.

This thread is basically a way of keeping track of when the annual pass/visa/florida resident codes get released and also sometimes Disney will release other special codes.

Well, right now, I am booked at the ASMusic Family Suites December 13-21, 2008 with a AAA rate and from past experience ('06 & '07) in December that is better than the Visa/FL/AP rates, but I am hoping that changes. I am also hoping to miss the Pop Warner and Mousefest crowds, but still get out before the Christmas crowds. We are going this December 19-22 to see how that works, so if we have to change our dates we still have a good selection.

Suzanne

Well the AAA is a year round code so you don't need this thread to tell you about AAA discounts, just tell Disney when you make your reservation that you have AAA.

Occasionally they offer discounts for disney visa holders and that info would definitely get posted here.

This thread is basically a way of keeping track of when the annual pass/visa/florida resident codes get released and also sometimes Disney will release other special codes.

Great! Thank you! :thumbsup2

Still deciding between 1st and 2nd week of Dec 08 :confused3 , but I want to stay at Wilderness lodge for sure.

We would also love a code for early Dec 2008!:santa:
Wishing we were going this year......
I will have to enjoy the planing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter