*December/Christmas Meet*

it does look like a lot of the barking mad ones are going to be there, and before you get cross I include myself LOL

it does look like a lot of the barking mad ones are going to be there, and before you get cross I include myself LOL

ahem, i wouldn't say I'm barking mad, just a little tigger loopy on certain days.......normally world showcase days admittedly........ahh bellinis......grey goose slush........champagne........margheritas.......cider black........, now what am i gonna do after that first hour?:lmao:

Yep Jules I saw the ging gang gooley photos and you are def included sweetie, and if I can shout Fizzy Girl then I think a bit of "Crimbo Bimbo" and "Custard" calling are in order;)

Awww, guys, looks like i'm gonna miss the meet:sad1:
Never mind, i'll be cruisin with the mouse! pirate:
I'll maybe bump into some of you on my first week. ;)
We ALWAYS spend our last day at DTD after we've off loaded our bags with those lovely Virgin peeps at DTD Ckeck in :goodvibes

Have a wee drinky poo or 5 for me :dance3:

I'm only meeting you lot cos you're all a sandwich short of a picnic :rotfl: :rotfl: (yes and I do include myself :rotfl2: )

ahem, i wouldn't say I'm barking mad, just a little tigger loopy on certain days.......normally world showcase days

Sorry Claire, I'd definitely say barking mad :lmao: :lmao:

Still think I'd preferred to be called "Tarty" - but you make up your own minds... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Oi Tarty, get the round in - sorry Karen, I'm just practising :thumbsup2

Looks like we will have lot`s of fun at the airport claire cause your as nut`s may be even nuttier than me :rotfl2:

Don't get too nutty, we actually want you to get to the U.S.

Awww, guys, looks like i'm gonna miss the meet:sad1: Have a wee drinky poo or 5 for me :dance3:

Sorry you can't make it Audrey, we promise to have a few for you ;)

Would a pink hawian dress do?

I'm sure you'll look wonderful sweety :)

Hey Guys

Well it's only 3 weeks today till our 'meet' ?

What are your plans for that day ? It will be our first full day in WDW, and if everything goes to plan, we'll be doing EMH in Epcot, then we'll return to the All Star Sports for some sunbathing (as I've ordered lots of sun for that day) and then we'll head back to Epcot in the afternoon to meet you all - I can't wait :yay:

Has anyone started their packing yet ? I haven't (which isn't like me at all)

Morning Mandy:goodvibes
Its gonna be a good day all round for us. First thing we are transferring from Pop to Wilderness Lodge:cheer2: , then we'll head over to Epcot for a World Showcase day, I predict lots of Kidcot stops and mask making. I also want to check out some of the xmas storytellers. I have lunch booked at the Rose and Crown for 1:20pm then I'm meeting you lovely people. We'll stay in WS quite late but back to WL for our ADR at WCC at 8:30pm.

Is it really 3 weeks today? WOW!!!!!:dance3: Can you tell I'm in my own world time wise:rotfl: I know I need to think about starting packing or something but truth be told the last couple of times I have only started it a couple of days before. I still need to start on xmas card writing and I've only bought a couple of presents, oh dear! I sense my panic thread coming on:lmao:

Wow! It's racing by isn't it??? No packing here yet but the cases are down from the attic and that's a start, right...? ;)

Plans for the 18th include a possible trip to MK in the morning OR a mooch around DTD - it's our least structured day and once Samuel knows all about it, I'll ask him what he'd prefer to do... :thumbsup2

TBH I hadn't dared think that the weather might be sunny - if it is, then time around one of the fab SSR pools is definitely in order! CAN"T WAIT!!! :woohoo:

Three weeks !! oh my days !! I havent made any effort to pack and the cases are still in the attic. I need to write the christmas cards, pack some pressies and really get organised, I am promising myself that this is the weekend to get with it.
Thanks for prebooking the sun Mand, as we have the party that night I am hoping to be able to have a lounge by the pool before meeeting you all.

I`m all packed lol
Thought id best do it asap as the rest of the house is in boxes anyway :lmao:

Only 6 more sleeps and we are moving,Internet will be cut off on friday and back on at our new house the following Tuesday,just hope all goes to plan.

I`m all packed lol
Thought id best do it asap as the rest of the house is in boxes anyway :lmao:

Only 6 more sleeps and we are moving,Internet will be cut off on friday and back on at our new house the following Tuesday,just hope all goes to plan.

Sending lots of pixiedust pixiedust: to you, Amy! Hope the move goes well... :goodvibes

I'm not, Mandy! He thinks we're going to Paris for a little shopping and a mini DLP experience - just gonna wait till he susses it out... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter