December discount exclusions--historical trends

Ursula J

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has info on which hotels (Deluxe) have historically been included/excluded from discounts for December. We're planning for 2023. Planning on Wilderness but I heard they've been excluded from discount offers lately. (And yes, I know it would be a while until they were released, if there are any at all, but I'm just curious)

Just wondering if anyone has info on which hotels (Deluxe) have historically been included/excluded from discounts for December. We're planning for 2023. Planning on Wilderness but I heard they've been excluded from discount offers lately. (And yes, I know it would be a while until they were released, if there are any at all, but I'm just curious)
The Wilderness Lodge is basically Disney's most popular hotel during the Christmas season, especially December. There may be discounts for the first few weeks of the month, before the holiday rush but I would not count on the WL to be included. You never know what could happen by 2023, so never say never. Also, if discounts come out for December of this year, you can use that availability as a gauge. Nothing is the same as pre-covid.

I think wilderness lodge is usually 10% or 15% when it has a discount. Not as much as the others.
Last year it wasn’t included.

Attachments

• 0A71F146-9347-4A78-AF49-9CFACBE578E7.png
    0A71F146-9347-4A78-AF49-9CFACBE578E7.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

We booked our package with 8 day park tickets and stay at Gran Destino Tower and daily Genie Plus before June 2022. I wonder if they offer a discount for Gran Destino Tower, if it could be added to our package and not affect or remove our Genie Plus passes since those options were removed after June 2022 and you now have to purchase the day of. I probably would just not mess with our reservation due to concerns it would mess up our daily park reservations and Genie Plus feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter