December Happy Mail-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

I received awesome cards and gifts from Lily and Cassidy (MusicMichas kids) and LuvDisney1975 Thank you all so much, I really love them all!
:santa:

Thank you very much Stacey for all my goodies! I especially loved the Christmas themed envelope that you mailed my goodies in! :santa: Happy holidays!

Darcy and Lola both received their Happy Mail. One arrived last week, but to keep sibling rivaly at bay, I held it until the other arrived. Will let them open tonight. Thanks!!

Great, that just leaves 8 more to go!

Iwyrwood are you around? Could we get an update from you on any Happy Mail that has arrived your way, and also the ones that you have sent out. According to my records, since you mailed them out on 11/25, they should all have been received, but there are no reports of them. Please get back to me ASAP please.

Received my happy mail from LaJuan (lwyrwood). Thank you so much for my Minnie Mouse frame and Mickey Keychain. So cute!!!! :-) Happy December!!!!

December Happy Mail received! Thank you so much to Patsy for the holiday cupcake kit. Those will go to good use.

Thank you to Lysa (Werblam) and Michelle (MusicMicha) for the Sticko's, glue dots and the hot cocoa. I apologize for not separating the thank you's but my assistant opened the envelopes and wasn't sure which gift came in which envelope!

LaJuan, my daughter wanted to thank you for all of her gifts!! Happy holidays! :santa:

MusicMicha, did Lily receive her Happy Mail?

The board has been acting really weird, but since we are coming to the end of this exchange, I will put sign ups up for the next month. Starting next month, the send by date will move up to the FIRST week of SATURDAY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter