December hours

helenm29

FIGMENTED
Sorry to pop this one up again but does anyone know what the hours are for December yet? I am hoping that we will find out soon because I'm trying to work around dinner schedules etc.
Do they keep the parks open any later on weekends? THANKS EVERYONE! Helen

I suppose the people who have tickets to MVMCP won't mind, but for the rest of us, MK closes at 5pm on those nights that it's held. Too bad the ticket prices aren't prorated for day visitors accordingly.

Too bad the ticket prices aren't prorated for day visitors accordingly.
MK is open from 8 or 9am, (depending on EE), to 6pm on party days according to the link given above. That's 9-10 hours all day!! I think regular admission price is very fair for 9 or 10 hours in the park all day. If your concerned about MK closing early, try to get there early so you can soak up all the hours that it's opened.

If you take a look at October hours, MK is only open for 10 hours, 9am-7pm and that's on a day with no partys or anything.

December is also during value season, so I don't think MVMCP is really cutting into park hours for day guests.

Diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter