~December Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-Sent/Received/Check In~

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
It's time for another round of letter sending, and it is almost the end as well
:(. If you would like to continue on with Round 3, hurry and sign up there is less than a week to join in.

If you did not see what December's twist, and topic is, here is what we will be writing about, and sending.

Topic of the Month-
What is on your Christmas wish list?
:santa:

Twist of the Month-
Send your pen pal a calendar. It can be of any size-pocket, wall, day to day....and of something that you think they would like, ..... feel free to contact your pen pal if you would like to ask them which size calendar they prefer, or maybe a certain character, theme......

Have fun everyone! :cutie:

Checking in for the week a little early! :santa: I can't believe December is almost here! We have a PTO meeting/Open House Tuesday night and other things to do, so I might not get back on until later in the week! Have a great week everyone!:thumbsup2

checking in and my letter and twist are ready to go. Plan on Tuesday. I will post back when it is actually on its way :)

Check ins for this upcoming week is now OPEN!

For the four of you who had checked in early, I have you down for the week.

checking in for this week!

And I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to check in next week. I'm not going to work on Monday, Tuesday we are traveling to VA. I might have some computer time the rest of the week while at my sister's house. And the following week, I'll be checking in after Tuesday Nov. 30th.

checking in for this week!

And I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to check in next week. I'm not going to work on Monday, Tuesday we are traveling to VA. I might have some computer time the rest of the week while at my sister's house. And the following week, I'll be checking in after Tuesday Nov. 30th.

I have you down for checking in for next week, so you don't have to worry about it.

Thank you to everyone who has checked in this morning.

I found what I hope are the perfect calendars to send out, now I just need to find a time to get to the post office!

I had hoped to go shopping tomorrow, but DS was running a slight fever today so he has to stay home from school until he's fever-free for 24 hours. I'll go asap, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter