Deepest Sympathy for your loss

pintrader

<font color=FF66FF>Leader of the Conga Line to ton
Many of you know the couple who ran around WDW wearing the "Puppy Love" t-shirts and used that clipart as their sig on this board, Darleen and Patrick (bipacc). Patrick lost his Father Wednesday night.

For those of you who don't remember, Patrick and Darleen were the two locals in Florida who helped Beverly the owner of Dizpins with all the local news and rumors at WDW until about 9 months ago.

Our hearts and prayers go to you two. Even though your "services" are no longer required on Dizpins, we love and know what a contribution you made to the pin trading phenomenon and hope you will now have time to rejoin us in our mutual passion. We look forward to seeing you a bit more now. Start posting so we will know when you are ready to get "active" again.

God's peace and serenity to you and your family Patrick.
Kathryn

Patrick and Darleen, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

I know what a hard time this is, this is a hard thing to face. So prayers and pixie dust as you work through your emotions and thoughts. May you always be able to recall good memories.

I too am so sorry, Darleen and Patrick. My thoughts are with you and your family.

My prayers and deepest sympathies go out to both of you and your family. I hope your Dad was well enough to go to your brother's graduation.
Take care.

Dear Darleen and Patrick,

From my family to yours, our deepest sympathy. We know you've had a some difficult months. I hope your family can find peace in the months to come.

My deepest sympathies for your lost. My thoughts are with your family.

Bridget

Sorry to hear the bad news I lost a good pal of mine a few months ago.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ron.

My thoughts and prayers are also with you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Lisa

i had made a committment to get the Star Wars pins for Patrick and Darleen and it seems as if my illness will keep me from making it to the park this weekend. While I know pins are not the first thing on their minds this day, I don't want to add further disappointment to their lives when they get back to all of this. If anyone got extras that they don't mind parting with, please keep the two of them in mind. Thanks for everyon'e thoughtfulness.
Kathryn

My deepest symathies and condolences.

I treasure every day we have my DF since his diagnosis and will now give him a big hug thinking of you and your loss.

I am very sorry for your loss. At this difficult time, your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter