Delaware Meet

kuleiros

Earning My Ears
Have never been to a meet, but they look really fun, and since I'm considering a possible move to DE in my future, I was thinking it might be fun to mix "research" with pleasure.....any news on this meet for this year?

Have never been to a meet, but they look really fun, and since I'm considering a possible move to DE in my future, I was thinking it might be fun to mix "research" with pleasure.....any news on this meet for this year?

Are you talking about the GKTW Meet in DE?? If you are there are a couple of us from the Hershey GKTW Meet that are going.

Don't know what happened to the reply I tried to post yesterday....oh well.....

Grumpy - Yes, that's the meet I'm talking about - I believe it was the 1st one last year, and was at a Senior Center in Newark in November. Just surprised it's almost Sept., and there is no info here, and nobody before you even posted on it.

Sphinx -

Not sure where I'm looking, since I'm not all that familiar with the state, but I love the "no sales tax and no tax on out of state gov't pensions". I do not drive, and do not want to, so am looking for someplace with decent public transportation, although I HATE big cities. I live in "the burbs" now, and that's what I'd like to try to stick to. I will also be 55+ by the time I move down there, so a community for that would be a consideration also, although I do NOT want to become a home owner. Much prefer to rent and have someone else do maintenance/yard work/snow removal, etc.

GKTW DE MEET NOV. 7-9 2014 Here is what we have so far. November 7 - Gelato Social at the Newark Senior Center 7:00 PM- 10:00 PM. November 8 – Main Event being held at the Newark Senior Center Noon – 5 PM. Live/silent auction and raffle. Lunch will be served again by Cafe Gelato. November 9 - Yard Sale and Lunch at Klondikes Kate's Main St. Newark 10 AM - 2 PM. We have a block of rooms at Homeward Suites this year. When booking on line use the code DIS to get the discount. Tickets are now on sale at www.dedismeet.eventzilla.net They will be on sell until 10/27/14. Watch/subscribe to this thread for more updates. If you have items that you like to donate or would like to volunteer to help please PM me.
I think this is what you are looking for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter