Delete Thread

So exciting !!!!!

The pics are fantastic

What a hoot in becoming the Grinch's gal.....

I laughed my butt off when the grinch pushed Bf out of the way

Your pic with him is priceless

Looks like you are gesturing....
Ta dum.....

Ok spill it
Where did you hit for dinner.......

On a side note, who does laundry on vacation
I over pack to avoid that chore

Love your reports! :) My son had to stop by the Zaks every day last trip and spend a few minutes talking to them. <3 Also, had to make you a bit jealous... this Ravenclaw made a new friend!

Attachments

• 13247707_10207786995965541_478610478445236588_o.jpg
    13247707_10207786995965541_478610478445236588_o.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 11
Love your reports! :) My son had to stop by the Zaks every day last trip and spend a few minutes talking to them. <3 Also, had to make you a bit jealous... this Ravenclaw made a new friend!

Thank you! Omg that's amazing I'm so jealous! Was that at a convention or from the HP weekend they do?

Still waiting:smooth:

I'll get it up soon! I have to work today
:crazy2:

I guess I'm just reading all of your current TRs at this point; because they are all so good!

Can't wait to read more! I've also never seen the inside of any Universal Resort and I must say the room looks so spacious and gorgeous!

...Off to read your Dining TR now :flower1:

Thank you! Omg that's amazing I'm so jealous! Was that at a convention or from the HP weekend they do?

:crazy2:

In Kansas City (where I live), they have a couple of Comicons. This was at last year's. :) I got a VIP pass and the young ladies in line were miffed when I strode past them to wait no time. LOL. I also happened to be at Universal one year and didn't know many of the cast was in the parks. My son was just becoming familiar with Harry Potter and was happy to ride with the Weasley twins on the Hippogriff rollercoaster. :) We've been pretty lucky!

I guess I'm just reading all of your current TRs at this point; because they are all so good!

Can't wait to read more! I've also never seen the inside of any Universal Resort and I must say the room looks so spacious and gorgeous!

...Off to read your Dining TR now :flower1:

Thank you! The rooms have been very nice at all the ones we've stayed at on property.

In Kansas City (where I live), they have a couple of Comicons. This was at last year's. :) I got a VIP pass and the young ladies in line were miffed when I strode past them to wait no time. LOL. I also happened to be at Universal one year and didn't know many of the cast was in the parks. My son was just becoming familiar with Harry Potter and was happy to ride with the Weasley twins on the Hippogriff rollercoaster. :) We've been pretty lucky!

:rotfl:

Also no way you are so lucky! That sounds so cool! The Weasley twins are some of my favorite characters too.

Maybe she would've complimented my manners too if I hadn't shoved most of that cheesecake in my mouth right before she came up to the table :rotfl:
You are awesome! :) This made me giggle.

I've mentioned this in my Disney TR/DTR's before. But certain waiters really only seem to focus on the man in the group (I think they assume they're paying), and will exclusively talk to them and ignore me. Not only should you treat all customers the same, but I pay for quite a few meals especially on vacation when we tend to use my card then pay it back. So not only do they only talk to Josh, but they will often hand him my card to sign for. I always mention to Josh that if he were to sign for my card, and I disputed the charge that would be on the restaurant so they should be more careful to hand the correct person the card/check. We've had things like that happen in the store I work at which is why you are supposed to make sure the correct person signs for a card, but it still happens from time to time. Sorry about that rant, it just bugs me so much when that happens.
I have almost always made more money than the guy I'm with and I'm ok with that and feel ok about paying my share or more. Especially if I invited the guy. I haven't had TOO many waiters do this to me, but I have a loud mouth and would've probably been ornery with the guy. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter