Delete

Hi Jenna! I just wanted to say that everything you've chosen so far looks gorgeous!! I'm sending some serious pixie dust pixiedust: your way in the hopes that everything works out for the wedding. DF and I were both out of work for over 6 months, but luckily things have picked up. Even if you have to postpone, things will work out, I'm sure, just hang in there. :hug:

On a lighter note, your puppy is ADORABLE!! He reminds me of our youngest:
006.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

(please disregard our old couch in this photo, yuck!!)

He's also our biggest dog, but still a total puppy!!

Good luck with everything!

How exciting Jenna!!! I am so happy for you girl! First free school, then new job, then WDW trip!!! How awesome, and it is so close you will be there in 3 weeks!! I am so happy everything worked out for you guys. Oh and Jet Blue is great, bring a pair of headphones and you can watch TV the whole flight! So much exciting stuff going on, maybe a DFTW too??

Hey there!! Oh my gosh your baby looks just like mine!! LOL what a cute little face! I'm so glad that everything has worked out for you and your fiance. :goodvibes What kind of dog is your baby? Is he a pit bull (or as we like to call them "american straftordshire terrior :laughing:)?

Yeah, we think he's pretty darn adorable, but people who don't know him are usually afraid of him purely because of his size (he's just under 100lbs!). He's an american bulldog/italian mastiff mix.

Thanks for the well wishes! I can't wait to finally get started on actually DOING wedding things instead of just PLANNING wedding things :laughing:

see things are already starting to look up!:thumbsup2 thats awesome about Uconn and the part time job...its a start and its something! and WDW...im jealous!!!!! I Heart Jet blue! hahaha :rotfl2: its like all i fly... im actually flying jet blue from boston to ny for a short 2 day trip because the fares were so low it was going to be cheaper to fly then it would be to drive due to the cost of gas and parking...im just soo glad things are starting to turn around for you guys!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:See Jenna! I told you love has a way of working itself out! I never imagined it would work out that awesome though! Free school, new job, getting to keep your job, and DISNEY! Congrats girl!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter