• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delete

Wow. Talk about a HUGE downgrade in availability. We were going to upgrade to the Believe when it’s time to upgrade, but now the weekends don’t look much better than the Enchant. This is so disappointing.

That will also block out Dapper Day unless they change it to a Sun, but it will still impact the weekend.

That will also block out Dapper Day unless they change it to a Sun, but it will still impact the weekend.
Dapper Day is actually on Sunday. So that day is open. But it’s a bummer that the Saturday is blocked. We always go that weekend.

Dapper Day is actually on Sunday. So that day is open. But it’s a bummer that the Saturday is blocked. We always go that weekend.
Oh yeah, you're right! I got the days backwards. I usually stay on site with the DD rate, but I don't think you can use the hotel bucket if your pass is blocked.

Oh yeah, you're right! I got the days backwards. I usually stay on site with the DD rate, but I don't think you can use the hotel bucket if your pass is blocked.
Nope, the hotel bucket it doesn’t override a blockout. Such a bummer!

It’s really strange that they blocked those November Saturdays. It was always the “in between” overlays. Halloween is gone and Christmas is not yet up.
Dapper Day 2021 was the first where it had (some) Holiday decor/events

I hated when they took away the two Saturdays in December for the Deluxe pass a few years ago. It’s really hard trying to squeeze all Holiday decor/activities on a single Sunday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter