Delta Fare Sale

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Two days after I purchase my non-refundable tickets, Orbitz has a sale on Delta fares....cheaper than I have ever seen...$322 roundtrip Honoluu to Orlando!!!
Have to purchase tickets by 1/6 and travel by 3/15. Just the right time for you to come an meet with us 2/7-10. ;) I cannot change my tickets but maybe some of you can join us now? :bounce:

Well, with THAT fare, I think we should move the meet to Honolulu!!!:D I've paid more than that to fly from Boston to Orlando in the past!!!:eek:

I sure would love to visit Hawaii someday! :rolleyes:

Sorry you missed out on such a great deal, but thanks for sharing the info!

Karen

Heh, these threads amuse me. Both my parents work for Delta and we fly free anywhere. Only limits are two international round trips a year. This privledge is the only reason I get to fly down to Orlando so often.

Just saw on the news that it is not only Delta now! Come on and meet with us in February! Or maybe we should have a Hawaii meet ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter