Deluxe dining thread

The pastries were in Boulangerie Patisserie. ( I looked it up in my book.) It is back to the left as you enter behind the fountains. Great food!! ;)

The pastries were in Boulangerie Patisserie. ( I looked it up in my book.) It is back to the left as you enter behind the fountains. Great food!! ;)

When you enter France to the left after you pass the fountains there is a small but wonderful bakery called Boulangerie Patisserie. (yes, I looked it up I'm not that good!:rotfl: ) We would pay for every one we bought next time they were so good!

We will be starting the DDDP exactly three weeks from today! YEAH! We love the dining plan. However I am confused on snacks. What is allowed and what isn't? Has anyone had trouble using all their snacks? THank you for your help!

I think any single serve snack less than 4 dollars is ok....

used to be anything under $4...ie box of donuts....no more.
Kerri

so am I right in assuming you can do a character breakfast since it is one point
save your lunch and do a signature dinner every night if you wanted?

so am I right in assuming you can do a character breakfast since it is one point

Yes....thats what I'm doing.....
My plan...doing deluxe for 2nd half of my trip.
Day 1
1:00....Brown Derby..
7:00 ...Olivia's....chill at resort...

Day 2
11:50 lunch...Akershus
7:00....Narcosee's

Day 3
12:00.....Yak&Yeti
7:00.....Flying Fish

Day 4
Bkfst...10:50...Chef Mickey's
Dinner...4:15...Royal Table...

Always wanted to try all TS:goodvibes
I think doing 3 TS per day.....is just to much restaurant time...IMO
Kerri

We have opted for the Dxdp too!!! There were too many signature restaurants that me and DH wanted to eat at including getting some apps when we go. Plus I have a 13 DD that luvs to eat! popcorn:: So it just seems like a better deal for us in the end. Our ADR's include:
Chef Mickeys
Jiko
Narcoosees
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef
Lecellier
California Grill
1900 Park Fare
Crystal Palace
50's Prime time cafe

Someone asked for restaurant ideas earlier, so here goes (two adults, doing a split stay in May, on the DxDP, 45 credits PP, not counting snacks):

Day One
Lunch--Earl of Sandwich
Dinner--Boma

Day Two
Breakfast--Boma
Lunch--Pecos Bill's
Dinner--Yachtsman

Day Three
Lunch--Raglan Road
Dinner--Jiko

Day Four
Lunch--Sunshine Seasons
Dinner--Flying Fish

Day Five
Breakfast--Donald's Safari Breakfast
Lunch--Flame Tree
Dinner--Citrico's

Day Six
Breakfast--Boma
Dinner--Narcoossee's

Day Seven
Breakfast--Crystal Palace
Lunch--Tangierine Cafe
Dinner--Coral Reef

Day Eight
Breakfast--Kona Cafe
Lunch--Casey's
Dinner--Crystal Palace

Day Nine
Lunch--Restaurant Marrakesh
Dinner--Spoodle's

Day Ten
Breakfast--'Ohana
Lunch--Sunshine Seasons
Dinner--California Grill

Day Eleven
Breakfast--1900 Park Fare
Dinner--Whispering Canyon Cafe

Day Twelve
Lunch--Les Chefs de France
Dinner--Kona Cafe

Day Thirteen
Lunch--San Angel
Dinner--Artist Point

Day Fourteen
Lunch--Rose and Crown
Dinner--Hollywood Brown Derby

Day Fifteen (last day on DxDP)
Breakfast--Boma
Lunch--Le Cellier
Dinner--Jiko

Day Sixteen (all OOP)
Breakfast--Crystal Palace
Lunch--Kona Cafe

I'm sure this will be tweaked a bit in the coming weeks. I'm not so sure about either 1900 Park Fare or Whispering Canyon, and I might sacrifice Coral Reef or Crystal Palace Dinner and pay OOP for some Cantonese lobster over at bluezoo. But that's where it stands right now.

YOU BET.... you could use as many credits in a day as you want... in any combonation that you want.... We have many days planed with 2 meals and we figure we can either use our snack credits or pay OOP if needbe...

We will be going for a week late July. I was surprised to read that you will be able to use snack credits for pastries in France. It would be awesome.

Here is what we are doing with the Dulx DDP

Friday
Cape May 8:15pm

Saturday
Akershus 8:30am
Coral Reef 6:00pm

Sunday
Cape May Café 8:00am
Quick Service (? if needed)
Yachtsman Steakhouse 6:30pm

Monday
Crystal Palace 8:05am
Narcoocees 6:30pm

Tuesday
Open
Flying Fish Café 5:45pm

Wednesday
Open
Biergartan 6:30pm

Thursday
Spoodles 9:00am
Artist Point 5:30pm

Friday
Mainstreet Bakery - Snack Credits???
8:00 Bippity Boppity Boutique - Magic Kingdom
Cinderellas Royal Table 12:05pm
Le Cellier 6:30pm

Saturday
Cape May Buffet 8:55am

How does the refillable mug portion of deluxe dining work? Do you get a voucher? Or is it just included with the meal credits?

This may be a dumb question, but I have to ask...does the refillable mug come in a child's size? I can't imagine my 4 year old nephew drinking as much as me!

I'm doing deluxe dining next week. I'm hoping it goes smoothly!

We just got back last night

we ended up with 9 snack credits at 11 p.m. at night at EPCOT and we went to France and we bought a box full of to-go pastries and ate them for breakfast in the A.M. They let us choose anything under $4 so we had some excellent pastries!!

Where in France did they let you use snack credits for pastries?

Can anyone comment on this itinerary
we are staying at the Cor.Springs for 8 nights with ddp
its going to be 2 couples with a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old were trying to do as many character meals as possible with a few nicer places
I am having a hard time picking out places to go for lunch so any suggestions would be great

Breakfast
1 -Chef Mickey’s
2- 1900 Park Fare
3- Hollywood & Vine
4 - Donald’s Safari
5 - Crystal Palace
6 - Ohana's
7 – Cape May Café

Lunch
Not Sure

Dinner
1 - Boma
2 - 1900 Park Fare
3 - Ohanu
4 - Garden Grill
5 - Akershus
6 - Cape May Café
7 - Chef Mickey’s
8 – Maya Grill

We will be going for a week late July. I was surprised to read that you will be able to use snack credits for pastries in France. It would be awesome.

what is leading people to think this? The pastry shop at France was a battle I had over a year ago. Guest relations told me I should have been allowed a pastry, but upon reading the dis, i found they weren't participating...any hints that this is changed?

Since I am doing a split stay. i think we will try the deluxe at the start of our trip and the last 2 days the reg ddp, we get in early and leave late, so any extra credits we should be able to use up.

I just hate the idea of having to make breakfast ressies..I am not an am person

how bad will it be finding a breakfast ts jan 30 feb 5th time frame?

not into character meals, so don't need nor want that.

what is leading people to think this? The pastry shop at France was a battle I had over a year ago. Guest relations told me I should have been allowed a pastry, but upon reading the dis, i found they weren't participating...any hints that this is changed?

Uhhh...PP stated she used 9 snack credits for pastries in France.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter