Deluxe resorts and e-ride nights

Ladyn

Earning My Ears
My friend was told that the deluxe resorts offer to guests, free e-ride tickets.
I told her I had never heard of this, but she said her boss insisted he got free e-night tickets. Has anyone ever heard of this? I tried the search but haven't found anything to help me answer this question. Thanks

Your friend or her boss must be mistaken. If E-night tickets were free to Deluxe resort guests, it would be all over these boards.:D

We paid for our E-night tickets when we stayed at the BC. The BC is a deluxe.

Ditto for the Polynesian.

We paid the $12 plus tax pp at the Poly, maybe he's getting confused with the early entry program offered to resort guests?

I wish they were free to deluxe resorts. We like to stay at the Contemporary anyway when we are doing an E night (or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party during Christmas season) - the convenience is just too hard to pass up.

We stayed at the Contemporary earlier this month and we paid for our E-night tickets. :D

We stayed at the Contemporary earlier this month and paid for our E-night tickets. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter